What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SnowG by B and J(something good)

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
This is one of the new babies to be the mother for my outdoor in a few months. I will update as I move along.

Right now Its lazily getting things ready before the season starts. Im running some Twenty20 genetics to see how these early finishers do in my location. Something Good and Snow G seemed like a good option to finish before the cold swoops in and ruins the crop. Never can guess when it will happen, so its best to get in and out asap.

Below is a baby photo. Shes in a kcup they arent very good as pots but its better than filling the landfill.

Attachments

• PXL_20240208_193548458.jpg
    PXL_20240208_193548458.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is one of the new babies to be the mother for my outdoor in a few months. I will update as I move along.

Right now Its lazily getting things ready before the season starts. Im running some Twenty20 genetics to see how these early finishers do in my location. Something Good and Snow G seemed like a good option to finish before the cold swoops in and ruins the crop. Never can guess when it will happen, so its best to get in and out asap.

Below is a baby photo. Shes in a kcup they arent very good as pots but its better than filling the landfill.
Thanks for posting friend. I'm going to ride with you and look forward to seeing your gardens.

eetingsslalome

mario games
So adorable. Is it difficult to take care of this type?

Last edited:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
So adorable. Is it difficult to take care of this type?
They were a little bit picky, they germinated quickly in 2 days. The plugs we usually use stalled them though after germination. I had to loosen the media bc root growth stalled they wouldnt push through. After loosening the media they took off again and now have rapid growth.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
A little update photo on the 2 i have in the tiny tent. These will be my mothers. After cloning i will fill a bigger tent and prep them for the outdoor when winter ends.

Attachments

• PXL_20240215_174523662.jpg
    PXL_20240215_174523662.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 27

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Why not a photo update.

See if the nutrient level increase will get them going faster.

Attachments

• PXL_20240218_235212532~2.jpg
    PXL_20240218_235212532~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Im going to just mark here that these two soon to be mothers are bigger now. I pissed one of them off so she looks terrible today(saggy), waited to water until today and got a little hot in the tent. Put them to 18/6 to get some sleepy time now. Gonna be taking some clones in the next few weeks. Time to get everything ready for outside.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Havent updated in a while, im doing clones and they dont come out right i dont like people to see. If i get these new strains to clone ill update with a picture of them all when they look nice. I hacked my mothers up my beautiful bushy plants look like they lost a battle with a weed wacker.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Clones of snow g and something good from twenty20 all over the place...they will get moved to a different place and out of the closet.

The dome underneath are seedlings i got from @med-man and will show them once the infection of clones are out of my way. I will make a post on them separately. Yes they are being blocked temporarily until i get the clones to the next place(sometime in the next few hours).(Black kush,NL#2, chocolate drip, Hawaiian pebbles,freezeland,willy's wonder,the kitchen sink)

Im overun in this closet so i need to move them out...this always happens and i just keep moving.

Here is a photo of the chaos if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

• PXL_20240402_220623975.jpg
    PXL_20240402_220623975.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 12

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Nice I will be following along My Friend :) here is to a great season

all the best and be safe

Dequilo