What's new

Snowed under with P.M.'s and e-mails....!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Just a note to apologies to anyone that has not got a response from me to a P.M. or e-mail they may have sent me.....

....Both myself and Dutchgrown find the ammount of correspondence we are having to deal with to be absolutely enormous and virtually beyond our capabilities to deal with during most days......so bear with us.......and we will try to keep on top of it....

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I've send you one which aint that urgent. Like RB said, hang in there, you're all doing a great job :yes:

G

Hard to believe the way you have stepped up Gypsy. If you need help or $$$ please say so, and how to do it. This place is just too cool!

PS, spent months and months stumbling around the 'Dam. :bat:

Last edited:
G

Just remember to breath Gypsy and Dutch.great handling so far.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....right now I have a few bucks in my pocket..........but the server/bandwidth bill for last month has'nt got here yet.....so I'm cool.....

....we are working on getting the subscriptions started soon......thats going to help pay for a few things around here in the future once we get it configuered......

....someone had to help man........they can't displace such a large chunk of the online community without me showing them a place of refuge........I won't have that.

...oh and I'm still taking deep breaths between drags on this spliff....

U

Uncle Hughie

Just aswell you never started that agony colum Gypsy!

there is still a community..its just they are now roamin around in cyberspace lost souls in the matrix of confusion....! :badday:

Peace!

Last edited:
G

Go Gypsy...! Go Gypsy ...!

K Dub - LA Conf. buddy from last year's Cup, checkin' in..

We all must do our part. But de Man called Gypsy... Possesses the passion.

B*lls o' steel - a requirement... And some C-4, Pot o' Gold, Mk Ultra, high purity OG Kush Bubblehash, Cheese, S n' S - Winamp radio stations, lotsa water, and I may just get through this inordinately long rainy season.

I toil away in sogland (as in soggy - lol) - doing my part, and sending strong bright excited vibes your way, my Friend...

BigClunke

Man, it's simple. You just need a pr team to manage all of your fan mail. That way you can have them send out generic form letters to all of your fans meanwhile you can wear sunglasses, a leather jacket and act tough on the street corner with a joint in your mouth. I sense a new 'tude from gypsy: coming this fall.
don't for get to laugh and enjoy life.

G

i think everyone understands what you mean
and thanks for even taking the time to read what has been writen you are a true hero in my books even better then super man.
POPE

tiedye420

I have had half a dozen people whom I had lost contact with due to OG saga CW meltdown..Contact me here.
Thanks for giving us refuge in this uncertain time gypsy.And a place to chat about our "one love" of cannabis.
tiedye

Latest posts

Latest posts