What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowdog and Mass Super Skunk

sqwirl

Awesome, thanks for the pictures. I've been trying to get people to post some fresh pictures of the MSS. And the Snowdog is plus. Thanks

G

hello Ohenry :joint:
your MASS looking awesome my friend, i love the glowing amber over lime green :yoinks: :yoinks: ..

got a good friend who is rooting a cut of that MASS for me as we speak, i will be running it in my next grow.....

after seeing your pic i sure hope it turns out like yours...
WOWWWWW :joint:

cannigrow

Nice couple you got there. My MSS looks like it's roughly at the same stage in flower as yours. Please keep us updated...

G

Good to see you back around OH, Ive been missing the tavern ;) Thats gotta be the best MSS Ive ever seen :yummy: I cant wait to give that girl a run one of these days :canabis: Superb job my friend.

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

ograskal

Veteran
Wow.....Lookin Dankity.....What is the Snowdog again???...I forgot....Is it anything like the Geisel ?????..Looks Killer...~ogr

JDOG6000

Veteran
Damn ,you sure can see the Super skunk in sour D, huh?
I figured thats were that round bud shape came from in Sour D.
But I was never sure. Nice pic's man.

Super snow dawg sounds interesting.
and Unique.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Is Humboldt snow the same strain as snow cap?
I'm just curious because of this Pure Kush x Snow cap I have.
Sorry to get off topic. Only problem with this strain is it herms from the littlest bit of stress.
Over fed a bit and herms everywhere! SoI got rid of it but I have one big bush of it growing still. And mny friends has the mom. Last batch just tasted like snow cao mostly. But it was more potent then snow cap alone. It would be great if it wasn't so hermie prone. Sorry about that, back to the thread.

G

humbolt snow and snow cap are 2 different strains..oh that mass ss looks just like the nugs i was smoking a bit ago.. shit is dank

O

OHenry

Hello to all my friends!

Even though I have not been posting lately I have been very busy. I am working the Straw-D line and found a great Sour pheno that is as full as and ECSD I've smoked except it's got a great sweetness along with the dry Sour!!! I love it!!

I've got plans underway for some outdoor and I expect to have a few dozen under the big ol sun this year. I've got some ECSD, Gonzo x DSD, Snowdog, MSS, Giesel, and many others that'll be outside!!

Sopronos are one tonight! Cant wait!

Later OH

cannigrow

Nice little collection of strains you're gonna have outside. How long does the MSS take to finish up? I'm at day 50 or so and it's looking like an 8-9 weeker...

O

OHenry

i usually run everything atleast 65 days. last time i took mss it was at about 65. properly flushed mss is oh so smoothe.

Latest posts

Latest posts