What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon - Golden Tiger and a couple more

OZZ_

Veteran
Very nice! Snow moon x GT huh? That’s a very interesting cross! Did you reverse the snow moon for pollen to a GT mother or the other way around?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent development and job in the garden @Azeotrope ;) The Snow Moon pics you are posting show the great plant and flower structure from OE indica mother, with some purpling from the purple PCK 2002. Pigmentation will increase with the ripening and colder temps (if that's the case).

The GT x SM cross is showing so far GT dominance, it's great to have the chance to compare straight Snow Moon with the cross with Golden Tiger in the same cycle :)

Azeotrope

Veteran
Very nice! Snow moon x GT huh? That’s a very interesting cross! Did you reverse the snow moon for pollen to a GT mother or the other way around?
Thank you. If I am not mistaken, SM was available in regular form. Fems and Autos are not ever allowed in my garden so I would not have ordered them if they were not regs. I picked up the SM years ago and had a very dark/colored male with extreme odor pop up. He had some trichomes and was very greasy so I pollinated two GT females that were very much alike. The 3 SM in this grow are from the last of the 10 SM seeds I had originally ordered.

Azeotrope

Veteran
Excellent development and job in the garden @Azeotrope ;) The Snow Moon pics you are posting show the great plant and flower structure from OE indica mother, with some purpling from the purple PCK 2002. Pigmentation will increase with the ripening and colder temps (if that's the case).

The GT x SM cross is showing so far GT dominance, it's great to have the chance to compare straight Snow Moon with the cross with Golden Tiger in the same cycle :)
All credit to you and the Ace team! Genetics are so critical. Really do love the Snow Moon. Not the highest THC out there but, very calming and soothing for my old body. Warming and therapeutic with a happy feel. Total effect is very welcome in our home. This Golden Tiger is exceptionally aggressive in terms of growth and yield while potency and quality are top notch as well so I just let her do her thing.

Planting SM up front, SMxGT in the next row, and GT in the back lets me have a full indica, a 50/50 hybrid, and a full Sativa in the same tent and still be able to work with them without reaching through the canopy too much. It has also been a challenge many times in the past in terms of balancing nutrient strength for multiple varieties. This cycle has been fairly stable in that regard. Could use a tad more CO2 maybe but, not going down that path at the moment.

Azeotrope

Veteran
Snow Moon Pics from today. Day 44/45 I think.

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0733.jpeg
    IMG_0733.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19

Azeotrope

Veteran
Snow Moon x Golden Tiger pics from today. Day 44/45.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0729.jpeg
    IMG_0729.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0728.jpeg
    IMG_0728.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg