What's new

Snow Fruit fenos?

four20puppy

I had a free Snowfruit seed that grew out thick much like advertized with a greatfruit taste. I bought some and my first female seems very diferent. She has a blanket of trics extending well out from the buds to the tips of the bud leafs. More branching than my last but the buds are not nearly as girthy as my last run. Good thing is the tric production is the best i have seen in my meager two years of growing. Is this a fenotype anyone has experience with? Im at about day 50 of flower.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 420puppy!

Thanks for the visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :tiphat:

About the free Snow Fruit seed, you got it from where?

Do you still keep the package that you bought later on?

Yes my friend, you can get slightly different phenos, like if you sprout 10 seeds you'll probably get about 6 plants equal, 3 plants from other pheno and yet another 1 different from the 2 first phenos. But some characteristics announced in the catalog description for this strain are present in any of the 3 so called phenos or variations.

Anyway I think that probably the differences you're getting have more to do with the different grow parameters you are using this time. But as you don't share details about your grow parameters I can't be so sure anyway.

But usually there's no bad Snow Fruit plants and yes, if you get a plant that is not that productive then it will compensate with the extra-resinous appearance, meaning a very stong effect and an even more equisite taste.

If you can share more details about the plants and the way you grow them would be nice. And some pictures would be cherry on top of the cake :)

Thanks again for being aroun :thank you:

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
You're welcome my friend.

We'll be around so keep passing by and let us know more if you want.

Sweet smokes!

tommy