What's new

Snitches.....enemy #1!!!

castout

Veteran
My snitch is a med patient, and when he got in trouble, he gave up my name....of course he knew my name, we had a relationship of sorts. He lives in a med state, and I lived in the state next to his. He got in trouble in a non med state, where his med card meant nothing, and gave them my name, said he had gotten cuts from me, they did flir, and the rest is history. Am I not supposed to have faith in patients? I hear what everybody is saying, but at some point, if you want to really HELP people, you gotta take that leap of faith. I did, and it failed miserably, but I have to say, that I still am helping people, and the risk is worth the reward. I help people that are in real pain, and maybe, just maybe, that person will find a small bit of peace. I didn't deserve what happened to me, and I certainly didn't bring it on myself, because I had a patient, that turned out to be a snitch. Unfortunately for me, I ended up becoming friendly with this particular patient, and it went way bad....... and believe me, I kick myself in the ass everyday for what happened...but, I can't change the person I am, and I genuinely care about people, so, I will continue to do what I do.

What do you do to proactively avoid snitches? How do you know who you can trust? What measures can you take to reduce the risk of being snitched on?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
What do you do to proactively avoid snitches? How do you know who you can trust? What measures can you take to reduce the risk of being snitched on?

1st question; be a hermitt

2nd; trust no one

3rd; do nothing illegal

or live free or die works for me brudda

Latest posts

Latest posts