What's new

sneak's medical garden.

RIZZLA

Congrats on a fine grow sneakinman,the buds in the dry bud shots ppics sure does look the bizz.And the hash mmmmmm i bet that tokes lovely.

Xhashish

Veteran
Wow man, thats a reeeeeally nice update :) :) those buds looks so tasty, would love to taste some of those hehe :) Keep up the nice work my friend :)

:tiphat:

sneakinman13

Veteran
rizzla-thanks bud , glad you enjoyed the piccss hopefully ill have some new ones here soon! ha

zhashish-thanks for stopping by, they defff have great flavor! very happy with the way they turned out! take care

sneakinman13

Veteran
some more dry shots

some more dry shots

well i finally got some shots of the purple skunk. and a few more of the spicy ak. these shots came out a bit better then most my shots so im pretty happy. hope you enjoy. pce
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^spicy ak

well thats all for now. just got my new set of clones in the dirt so ill get some pics of those once there a lil more fun to look at. pceee

Fat J

Wow man, beautiful setup, tasty dried buds, killer all around, wish I could run that much wattage... well done sir!

S

Silky Johnson

DAMN HOW LONG WAS THE TRIMMING! 13 pounds good job! Was that in soil??

that shit turned out fucking great. i can't believe how amazing this ak spicy tastes when you hit greens, nice job on the flush. hope i get a chance to try the budhas sister that shit looks like some fire.

sneakinman13

Veteran
that shit turned out fucking great. i can't believe how amazing this ak spicy tastes when you hit greens, nice job on the flush. hope i get a chance to try the budhas sister that shit looks like some fire.

thankss bud. glad you enjoyed it. and i will sure try to save a nug of the buddah for ya! pce

poofaloof

wow great job sneak, looks fatty man!

You should definitely make some BHO man. Shit will be insane, get it sticky and dip it in kief, would be so dank! Excellent job.

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow great job sneak, looks fatty man!

You should definitely make some BHO man. Shit will be insane, get it sticky and dip it in kief, would be so dank! Excellent job.

thanks! i really wanna make some bho this roundddd. but will see . if i dont make it this round i def wanna make it sometime here soon!
take it easy

sneakinman13

Veteran
the future

the future

well. my clones are finally getting rooted nice and showing some nice fast growth. currently at 2 weeks veg from clone.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sooo here we have. 50 g-13 , 8 chiesel,10 sour cindy,6 buddahs sister,2 purple skunk and like 11 or 12 fruity ak-47 and a bubba kush and ogkXbubba. .... the bubba kush and ogkXbubba are the 2 biggest plants in the pics....

i also got some payload bubble bags. 9 bag set for the 5 gallon bucket. made my first run tonight . dont have pics of the finish product yet but i got some pics of the bags and what not and will post up some hash here soon.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ got some very sticky blonde looking product that smelt very nice after i squeezed the water out... gonna make another batch tomorrow and try to snap some picsss.
thats it for now ppls. take care

sneakinman :tiphat:

sneakinman13

Veteran
hash

hash

so i did my second run of hash today with my payload bags and snapped some pics of all the final results. not weighed yet because im still letting it dry. but its looking prettty niceee and the bit that i did puff had a very nice taste and exploded with bubble action. very sticky looking. ive only smoked the 100 micron and 73 . cannot decide which one i like more.. ha :) both very good
soooo with tthe pics...
picture.php

^this was my first run. now 2 days old.
picture.php

^todays run
picture.php

picture.php

^both are the 100 micron. this stuff is dankkkk
picture.php

^73 micron.
picture.php

picture.php

^100 micron ... :)
picture.php

picture.php

^73 micron... very gooey
picture.php

picture.php

^100 micron i think...

sooo i ended up making 2 batchess of hash. each time with 8 oz frosty trim.
with the 9 bag payload set.
i will edit this post with a dry weight so you guys thinking about getting these can get a idea of how they do.

bye for now. :wave: