What's new

Smoky Mountain 2012 Guerilla Grow Show

Some close-up shots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are the ones that got flooded :(
Not looking too great unfortunately. Oh well, can't waste time worrying about little stuff like that.

attachment.php

continued...

Attachments

• IMG_3426.jpg
    IMG_3426.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3432.jpg
    IMG_3432.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 12
Here are some photos from the plot in the 'hood, near the autos. I transplanted these last friday (8 days ago). They're really taking off!

attachment.php

This was the largest plant I transplanted outside, one of 3 rocklocks. She's looking really nice! Her color is changing after going from cfl to sunlight. This happens to me every time, do you guys get the same thing? I've also noticed a little dip in their immune response. They have a lot of bugs and crap eating them right after the transplant, but after about 2 weeks that all goes away.

attachment.php

Something had been digging at her roots. I might have to track down some predator urine.

Attachments

• IMG_3439.jpg
    IMG_3439.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3440.jpg
    IMG_3440.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 13

choptops

damn man it's lookin really good!! especially those autos they are budding faster than i expected! they should yield nicely!!:tiphat:

moondawg

Im a smokey Mt grower at 38n whythefnot. I been clodhoppin over these hills growing weed for 30 yrs: Bud, i have to tell you i see lots of stuff that worries me about your effort. But i got my fingers crossed for you.

The Bone/blood meal stuff is dangerous and will get the plants dug up. You can take a piece of wire mesh/chicken wire or any kind, cut a 1' square and cut a 2" hole in the middle for the stem and bury it on the surface. They cant dig up the plant but they can still tare it up trying to dig it up. Big flat rocks around the base can work but they have to be heavy enough that a ground hog cant push them out of the way.

Good luck neighbor.

Thanks man, I've been trying to put any flat rocks I can get my hands on around the base of my soil. I realized not too long after I made the soil that I should have gone with alfalfa meal, but what's done is done, I don't have time to cook any more soil. I've been mothballing them pretty heavily, but I'm not sure how long the mothballs will last...

Update time!!!

I took my bike out yesterday up that mountain and visited my plants. I spread some more mothballs and saved the locations I had missed in my GPS. Overall everything looks really good. One of the Drs. looks like it's a male, and I'm suspecting one of the rocklocks too. It's highly disappointing, considering I bought all feminized seeds this year (except the 3 NYC diesel, 1 of which was a male). Almost all the rest were showing pistils.

Also I don't like the location I chose for the 3 Drs. There was a lot of soft rock in the soil, and I removed as much as I could, but I think the mineral content is screwing with the pH or something, they're showing some yellowing, maybe even tiny spots. It's too early to tell, like I said they usually lighten a good bit when they go from CFL into sunlight, so we'll see.

'Nuff talk.

NYCD:

attachment.php

NYCD:

attachment.php

The Doctor (all 3):

attachment.php

Lemon Skunk (check out the cucumber/melon coming up from the compost, needless to say I pulled it right after this photo):

attachment.php

The view from here is pretty incredible:

attachment.php

continued...

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 12
Rocklock:

attachment.php

Lemon Skunk:

attachment.php

Lemon Skunk:

attachment.php

Lemon Skunk:

attachment.php

Sorry to say I won't be taking any more photos of these for quite a while, up to 2 months or so. Kind of hard to deny photos on your camera if you get caught, you know.

Attachments

• IMG_3450.jpg
    IMG_3450.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3448.jpg
    IMG_3448.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 14

choptops

lookin pretty good man..those stalks are thickening up nicely. sucks about the males hopefully your yield on the rest of them will make up for the loss

UPDATE TIME!!!

Autos are doing great, chugging right along. About 3 weeks left. The other plot I have nearby is doing pretty well too. On to the goodies...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3465.jpg
    IMG_3465.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3457.jpg
    IMG_3457.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3456.jpg
    IMG_3456.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3472.jpg
    IMG_3472.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 11

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those mountains look just as nice as your plants. Hi from another neighbor.

Thanks you guys. It's good to have a couple of new faces pop in (or maybe a few lurkers).

I'll be trying to put out the rest of my plants this week (~13 left). I have two spots left to put them all. Wish me luck! (and strong legs)

Here's what the closet is looking like right now. These ladies are yearning for the sunlight, I can feel it. Hopefully this week I can get them to their 'forever home' ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 11

The Boys

you might want to top them before you put them outside because they all look top cola dominant and have that classic cannabis apearance.

I hadn't even considered it. But that's a great idea.
I've had bad luck leaving topped plants unattended before -- had the stalks split on me more than once. maybe I just need to cut it closer to the upper node.

Latest posts

Latest posts