What's new

Smoking pot that has been sprayed with silver

tomsawyer

I have heard from some people that its not OK to smoke pot that has been sprayed with colloidal silver, to make fem seeds.

Seems to me like this is wrong, because the silver molecules are just going to sit there, and will end up in the ashes, not inhaled.

Anyone know?

C

Classyathome

My apologies - I was thinking of colchicine...

Never mind - I'm completely off base. As you were...

Last edited:

tomsawyer

Colloidal silver isnt poison. Lots of people drink it and they think it cures all kinds of stuff. (Personally I dont believe that, but ...)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yeah if silver was poison we would eat with lead forks ;)

In fact I think silver is really sterile. How about you use a bong. Au is very heavy so there is no way even if it is sucked through with ash and smoke that it would pass through a water filter.

Peace, :joint:

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Silver probably could form some pretty toxic things in the presence of heat and other materials. Smoke contains arsenic compounds that might interact with it and form who knows what. I really don't know a ton about silver as a pipe material, but I know copper pipes can be toxic, and silver is very similar to copper due to their respective positions on the atomic chart. I'd advise at least a lot of research, and I sure wouldn't smoke it until I was sure.

Last edited:

cannabi

What about if you get a really large and powerful neodymium magnet and yank the silver particles out of the buds with that first?

Helis

Uh... Cannabi, silver is a non-ferrous metal.

And while I tend to agree with Hydrosun and do feel that out of a bong it might just be okay, something about the idea of smoking silver not ingesting it is what worries me here.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Yo be a real balla son and spray that shit wif gold!

no seriously don't smoke it. you don't need weed that bad

T

theJointedOne

yeah no weed wont kill you, smoking something toxic might.

IMHO it is better to not use fem seeds, go organic and dont foilar past week 2 of flower. The idea of smoking some crap called whatever "rock bud" or Kushy Kush or those stupid things makes me sick. Using chem foilar on fat buds should be illegal

Bud-Boy

Veteran
The idea of smoking some crap called whatever "rock bud" or Kushy Kush or those stupid things makes me sick.Using chem foilar on fat buds should be illegal

What did all that have to do w silver??( Kushy Kush is used in feeding first weeks of flowering)

In a Human, Colodial silver disables the enzyme that one celled organisms need to metabolize oxygen. It's taken orally in concentrating averaging around and above 10ppm in spray form. While not heated in this application, it is hardly toxic.

Those micro particles fume pretty easily, Id say scrap the fem buds

tomsawyer

Hmm. It would seem to me that as popular as fem seeds are, that people would have reached a consensus that its OK or not OK to smoke pot sprayed with colloidal silver.

Also, what about vaporizing? Seems like those low temps certainly wouldnt do anything to the silver.

l33t

Veteran
why the hell would anyone want to smoke a plant that has been sprayed with CS?

Why would he chose to smoke this plant ?

If one wants to make fem seeds with CS , why not just take a clone and used it only for breeding , spray it with CS , get the pollen from the male flowers produced , use a different clone (same genetics or not) to apply the pollen to for making seeds..

and use other clones for flower production that is for consumption..

T

theJointedOne

sorry bud boy. I went off on all things chem. Your right lets stick to silver.

Still bad for u!!! haha

i'd smoke CS. i drink it too. i think it is funny people would rather smoke cow manure, bat isht, & many other ridiculously disgusting things than colloidal silver. i think thats much cleaner in my mind that sea kelp & guano. just my .02.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why the hell would anyone want to smoke a plant that has been sprayed with CS?

Why would he chose to smoke this plant ?

If one wants to make fem seeds with CS , why not just take a clone and used it only for breeding , spray it with CS , get the pollen from the male flowers produced , use a different clone (same genetics or not) to apply the pollen to for making seeds..

and use other clones for flower production that is for consumption..

Exactly! It's not like CS is expensive to produce or anything. Just take a couple more clones from mom and go for it.:dunno:

Littleleaf

Veteran
They have CS inhalers. Silver kills bacteria and viruses. Why do you think junkies use silver spoons. It IS SAFE!!! To smoke and ingest.

l33t

Veteran
i'd smoke CS. i drink it too. i think it is funny people would rather smoke cow manure, bat isht, & many other ridiculously disgusting things than colloidal silver. i think thats much cleaner in my mind that sea kelp & guano. just my .02.

I assure you most of us here would not like to smoke a bud with cow manure sprayed on the buds...

using it for growing to be used by the root system of the plant is totally different