What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SmokinErb's Karma Collection

BHOG:

MIy4BmE.jpg

2NZ4BJO.jpg

MKSGcnp.jpg

CnW3L9P.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You rock Brother, looks like you got a great start to 2015 on the headstash.

AT Nickman: Yeah its a easy grower , pretty fast and yields well, but most pheno's hang on the c99 side, so when you want a biker dominant one you may need to pop more then a pack.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That polar bear looks sick!!!! I have some karma og's going, I hope they end up like that polar bear does. Looks to be a yielder of top notch smoke!!

About to get active again, guys. Been too long.Finally got a new laptop! Very first page I open up? You know it, ICMag!

You can look forward to seeing some fat girls, no more SOG attempts for this guy for a while. Still doing some experimenting with container size, liking my 7's quite a bit and may just make it my standard pot size. Got a 1k donut flowering right now with 5's. About to start another donut with 7's.

been topping and vegging until about tits high before flowering. just been experimenting with a few different things to figure out what works best with vert bulbs.

vegging out a pretty decent variety of karma gear right now for clone runs. Will be vegged until tits high (no idea how long that takes... at about 2ft now).

really been hurting without computer/internet access in terms of keeping on top of my garden. i didnt realize how much I actually depend on info I get off these forums, its crazy. ah well, seems to get a little easier with each harvest. really need to work on my diagnosing skills, seems I've always got one finicky bitch I can't keep happy.

right now my sour power x biker is looking rough. Not sure why... every single plant I have is thriving in the exact same soil, except her. Gave her a "everything but the kitchen sink" tea a couple days ago, until I could accurately diagnose the issue.

Good to see you're still around, DF, how's life been treatin' ya?

Here's a peek in my veg area. Never really did get around to finishing my veg room, but the job gets done. Really need to hang some reflective material and build a light trap in my giant 2'x3.5' intake right behind the plants in the back left. As a result I'm running 24/0 instead of 16/8 light cycle since they won't get any darkness anyway with that hole.

Good airflow though, haha

FJkI3XC.jpg

Thanks, man. Hoping to empty it out soon and get some reflective plastic up.

Got a couple of Karma's Jack O Nesia in flower. They went in about 2 weeks apart I think.

FMFvXW.jpg
[/URL]

sQNDmy.jpg
[/URL]

That's all the Karma I got flowering right now, unfortunately. Got the White OG line vegging out due to be transplanted into flowering containers, so not long now....

Also have a pack of Karma OG due to arrive this week or next depending on our fine postal service. Still have quite a few beans to pop otherwise too.... White Biker, White Snake, Old Grandpa Scratch, Polar Bear, BHOG, C99XBiker....

And then I have a vial with 6 beans in it... I have no idea what it is. I'll grow 'em out and we'll try to identify 'em... I *think* they're Karma gear. Although they may be some beans that were made by a member and I put em in a Karma vial and forgot to label 'em....

May try to run some of these c99 x bikers outdoors as well since they finish fairly quickly. Haven't done an outdoor run in at least 8 years... and I'm intending on being a little ambitious here....

Just got my pack of Karma OG in the mail today. 14 healthy looking seeds in a 12 pack. Got 6 of 'em germinating. Super stoked about these.

4x Karma OG in the front.

4x Strawbanana Cream (rear left corner)

Not as healthy as they could be. Karma OG front left plant has been a little runt since germination. They have just been put under the T5 instead of the MH, think it was a bit too warm for 'em that's why the leaf is looking like that.

P4WlFj9.jpg

Got some big girls I'll have some photos of in a day or two... White Snake, Ol' Grandpa scratch, D-Kush, and others. About to go in flowering.

Got a Jack O Nesia in flower somewhere, pretty sure its on the front row, far left..... been re-designing my room a little, focusing on efficiency. Framing up a little room for my stadium.... freeing up about 9x9 for another set-up.

6TPUrlL.jpg

Some strawbanana cream in here (along with ACE Violeta)

2H7xa29.jpg

Karma OG are the two big plants on the right... D-Kush, Old Grandpa Scratch, and a few other clones on the left:

1T2zgUh.jpg

A peek into the flower room - every plant but 1 is Karma gear :

bBNaFSh.jpg

nickman

Veteran
Nice man... Every plant I'm running is karma gear as we'll... I have only three tat aren't and they were freebies

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ha ha Karma Genes taking over the gardens he he.

Lookin all rolling sweet there SmokinErb