What's new

Smokin right now for the first time in 13 months.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And am high as a fuckin kite off of reggies. It feels like the first time again! Just figured I'd brag, it means a lot to me to be able to smoke again. Happy 4/20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Friend

Veteran
congrats, i havent smoked in 32 days and it's kinda sucked, i can't imagine waiting 13 months.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
awesome, i usualy have that experience, so i got best weed i could find after 9 months no tokage, i was barely fuckin high, synthetic weed fail ! totaly fucks up tolerance to real weed !, going to get me some fake weed real drugs for 420 ftw ftw !!

L

longearedfriend

i'm actually taking a break starting today

enjoy the smoke

O

OrganicOzarks

I have not smoked in an hour and a half. I am confident that will lower my tolerance.
If not I really don't want to wait any longer. :)

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome the WHAN, WHAN, WHANs - I always get that affect the first time smoking after a decent break

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
1317047224_forei.jpg

U

unthing

wow, must feel quite nice after such a long break. been taking a break for 2 months and it feels like eternity already.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
And am high as a fuckin kite off of reggies. It feels like the first time again! Just figured I'd brag, it means a lot to me to be able to smoke again. Happy 4/20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Yeah those first few times after a long period of forced sobriety are almost always magical. I remember once when I was in such a situation I smoked half of a pin joint of regular stuff and was so wasted I couldn't get up off the bed I was laying on at the time.

Latest posts

Latest posts