What's new

Smokin Little J's Outside 09

little j

picture.php

browsing around today. this pic never got put up so i thought i may bump the trheead cuz some others were asking about me in other threads. hoping to direct them here.
anyway, this is 2 big HTC deep chunk plants i grew. i really like these a lot. they grew fast and big and just loaded with fat hard chunks of bud. nice grey and blues in the buds and very frosty. close up pics in previos page. i will grow more of these i hope. enjoy.
thanks, little j.

little j

i wanted to bump this a little because i am getting the grow bug going in me and others like me need some good reading until the spring comes. hope you all enjoy. feel free to ask a question.
something i would like to add about fencing. i took rusty 10 x 10cm fencing and put it over the top of my young plants to keep deer out. think like mcdonalds golden arches over the plot. the deer cant get there mouths down to the plants. rabbit proof. no. deer proof. yes. then the plants just grow through the holes when taller and then you can train the plant a little too. like an indoor scrog. (or sog). (you know, with all the string squares)
browse the season and pics. thanks, little j.