flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
107728.jpg
:D

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
that dood hopper that grows weed for KMK came into our dispensary a few years back.... what a joke. not only was his weed waaay the fuck over priced ((mr nice for 58 and g13 for 6 a piece???? HAHHHAH)),,, but him was acting like they was all stars because they grow for kottonmouth. so whats big herb do??? run his mouth about kottonqueen clowns>>> fuck them gurly ass no talent hacks,,, we smoek better weed,,,we smoek more weed,,,and are artists have TALENT,,, not just repeating the same regurigated weed lines to dumbass suburbian kids who got no taste,,no talent and them style,,,,below original. told hopper if his boys thought they could stack up to come back with video,,,,since them talk about ""we can do it live on cable tv"" ,,, well jus to let yeh know,,,from people in THE know,, THEY CANT SMOKE A POUND IN A SESSION. :nanana:

Dude, me and you are cool...but I have to point out a couple things here-- Them talking about blazing a # in a session and shit...them are "Songs"..."Entertainment"--
I know Hopper, and all of the Kings....and yeah, Hopper may be a bit pricey...but does it really require all that shit you just said??
They are Homies of mine....(and trust me, Hopper doesn't supply ALL of their weed--:nanana:) but yeah, just thought I'd pipe in on their behalf--:dueling:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Dude, me and you are cool...but I have to point out a couple things here-- Them talking about blazing a # in a session and shit...them are "Songs"..."Entertainment"--
I know Hopper, and all of the Kings....and yeah, Hopper may be a bit pricey...but does it really require all that shit you just said??
They are Homies of mine....(and trust me, Hopper doesn't supply ALL of their weed--:nanana:) but yeah, just thought I'd pipe in on their behalf--:dueling:

fucken right. i live in southern california and have to deal with these shit head SRH,,,KMK,,,we dont give a fuck,,, little want to be suburban thugs>>>shit is a joke. and all KMK can rap about is the same weed shit over and over and fucking over again? and then you find out the shit they rap bout how they smoke aint even REAL?? liek i said these cats should be hanging with milli vinill>>>and HOPPER. yo that dood is serious joke. he comes in :: """hey im hopper. i was tour manager for KMK for 13 years now ill do is grow weed for them. we keep the scene alive with real weed smokers"" >>>serious like his exact fucking words meeting him. saying that shit like it was on his business card.fukn hilarious

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Yeah, kinda like Ozzy, thinking he is a Man made of Iron--:bashhead:

and your saying hes not?? how many other doods can slam a hot shot of heroin and then snort a line of ants???

not trying to battle yeh kmk,,,i know me and you sees eye to eye on lot of things. its jusst comic to see how people act,,,then see how they really is when not in front a camera or mic......

RandyMarsh

That's fucked up talk. The beatles lived in a yellow submarine for sure. How else would they have reached the sea of green?

creator.jpg

Those guys.

K

KMK0420

fucken right. i live in southern california and have to deal with these shit head SRH,,,KMK,,,we dont give a fuck,,, little want to be suburban thugs>>>shit is a joke. and all KMK can rap about is the same weed shit over and over and fucking over again? and then you find out the shit they rap bout how they smoke aint even REAL?? liek i said these cats should be hanging with milli vinill>>>and HOPPER. yo that dood is serious joke. he comes in :: """hey im hopper. i was tour manager for KMK for 13 years now ill do is grow weed for them. we keep the scene alive with real weed smokers"" >>>serious like his exact fucking words meeting him. saying that shit like it was on his business card.fukn hilarious

WOW dude..you need to calm down. you're on a site dedicated to weed, growing weed, and smoking weed. calm..the..fuck..down

let me respond to your "disses" of kmk, srh, etc.

kottonmouth kings are unique...they are unlike any other band out there - a band that can interlace breeds of rap, hip hop, punk, rock, psychedelic rock, etc into ONE band. name another band that can pull that off, and sell records.

second, fame and money will get to everyone's head at some point when you're in the music industry, movie, etc. yeah you're going to say stupid shit and act dumb at times - everyone does...

but back to their performance as a group.. i will admit, they have released some songs that aren't up to par, aren't that great and sometimes do have regurgitated lines we've already heard - i will give you that.

BUT. is that bad? EVERYONE HERE CAN VOUCH FOR THIS...if you have heard the instrumentals from young jeezy - put on they have been used on DOZENS of songs by OTHER artists already. chamillionaire and zoe took em already, i got the songs to prove it. its NORMAL for groups & artists to do this, whatever sounds good and makes money will be released. even with your underground hip hop artists yeah some got flows that are sick as hell but its all the same shit anymore, and again, everyone can vouch for this...they rap about guns, killing people, the 'hood, making crack, selling crack, coke and weed, having sex with women, sometimes dirty women, and i can't forget "how high they are and how many antenna's and ladders i need to reach them"

ok, so i dont like a few of their songs. so what. they've released a TON, they ENJOY making music, if you dont like it, thats fine, but to discredit their music making ability just because you don't like the music or like their way of life is pure idiocy, not to mention childish. your responses are littered with fuck-this and fuck-thats that halfway through reading one, the stupidity resonanted off the screen and my brain exploded.

"it aint easy"

Now I've seen a lot of people who got it worse than me
strugglin to survive, fightin just to feel free
incarcerated over dealin with a plant
or standing up for themselves for dealin with the man
its hard to think in a world of today
that people get locked away for a victimless crime
doin serious time we must be out of our minds
we need to stand up and get the laws refined
its up to us to stop writtin the tracks
start demanding the facts make the right decision
a country run by the people was americas vision
a democratic society where we're in a positon
thats why we have the right to vote
but look what happened
we legalize weed and the governments laughin
bush is still in office so we still in iraq
we need to open up our eyes and take the power back

how come the government can send us to fight
but i cant do the things that i want like smoke a pipe
its punishment, crazy and people lose their rights
over something so simple that grows from the sky
keep askin my self the same old questions
no answers just a bunch of complications
its confusin but oh well
this lifes a trip with so many stories to tell

"freeworld"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHPYrzXjxY

"Let The Sunshine"

Daddy why are people dropping bomb on each other?

Let the sunshine

Some like sunshine some like rain, some like pleasure and some like pain, some like peace and some like
war, and some don't even know what there fightin for
what your fightin for?
what your fightin for?
Do you ever really know wutcha fighting for?

Let the sun shine
All i wanna do is live this beautiful life, feel free wit my girl, my friends and family, Spread my
peace and love and truth and unity, tryin to stop all the violence and the wars over sea's, people come
people go, I know this lifes a trip but i cant be depressed over someone elses nonsense, theres no
reason or time for me to be mad or sad, so do you even really know?

Some like sunshine some like rain, some like pleasure and some like pain, some like peace and some like
what your fightin for?
what your fightin for?
Do you ever really know wutcha fighting for?

Let the sun shine

You and you's too im fightin for that to, and I hope all the soldiers come back safe real soon, we got
peoples being fought on the streets everyday, wile the rich fill there pockets and the po (poor) just pay,
uhh, im fightin for love and fightin for life, against those doing wrong and for those doing right, yea,
for my family and my future to come, cause if i dont fight now there just might not be one.

what your fightin for?
what your fightin for?
Do you even really know wutcha fighting for? what your fightin for?

You see i can see light in the strangest ways, on the darkest nights and the coldest days, and im amazed
that some how that i can keep smilin, i can hear music in the depths of silence, i can find peace in the
middle of violence and i can be calm when i should be wild and i can find hope when there is despare and i
dont feel alone when theres noone there.

what your fightin for?
what your fightin for?
Do you ever really know what your fighting for? what your fightin for?

"Positive Vibes"

We need some positive vibes for these rainy days
Let the sun come out keep push these clouds away
We need some positive vibes life’s for fun so go and play
Let the sunlight in, brighten up your day
[Richter]
Let the vibes blow like the ocean breeze
Mamma always told me there’d be days like these
Keep your head right, just do as you please
Never interfere with an evil man’s schemes
Keep your heart pure, conceive your own dreams
Respect your fellow man, the earth with the trees
The air that we breathe and the highest mountain peak
Bring truth from your soul to your mouth when you speak

No need to get loud .. messin with others, stressin’ your brother, it’s time to uncover
Time to choose another path you see
Cause the road most traveled’s negativity
Put your fist down (fist down), throw your hands in the air
Respect yourself, be somebody who cares
Don’t let life get you down, don’t feel abused
Keep a positive view unto yourself be true

[chorus]

[Loc]
Everyday’s a new adventure You got to keep what you got
Livin’ life in a studio bustin’ rhymes in my socks
I got to keep my head up and always do what I feel
Avoidin all the evil and just keeping it real
(I need some positive vibes)
All these situations I keep hearin’ about
People dyin’ in planes and buildings crumbling down
This world goes round for no apparent reason
People robbin and theavin’ just to feel good for the evening
(I need some positive vibes)
What happen' to everybody’s peace and love
Throw your drinks the sky, raise your hands up above
Get yo head out of the gutter and be respectful
We need some positive vibes for these rainy days so let it go
Don’t never get it twisted when I’m on this track
D-Loc the kind kid that be kickin’ it back
Of the class everyday I was high
Goin to school in 95 easy that how we ride

[chorus]

It’s time to leave this rat race chant down Babylon
Keep my head straight, keep my family movin' on
Find my own place, create my own space
Detach my whole scene from this wicked rat race
The two-faced friends, the snakes in the grass
Daddy always told me there’d be men like that
So watch your own back keep your eye on your stacks
Don’t ever write a check that that ass can’t cash

[chorus]

We need some positive vibes
(Keep on reaching for it)
For these rainy days
(Keep on hoping for it)
Let the sun come out keep push these clouds away
(What we need is, all we have is positive vibes)
We need some positive vibes
(What more can we say to you)
Lies that so forth go out and play
(What more can be said to you)
Let the Sunlight in, brighten up your day
(What we need is, all we have is positive vibes)

==========>

The reason for posting the above lyrics:

Find me another hip-hop artist or band that has lyrics like these on a good majority of their songs on all of their albums.

positive, uplifting music, compared to what, uh..."Lollipop", "Re-up (gucci mane, translated to stocking up on heroin and/or crack".......even with CLEAN hip hop artists, KMK has a style unlike any other. and again, calm down seriously. who cares what the fuck some dude who grows for them says. of course he will run his mouth, it makes him popular to some people. get over it. if you dont like the music, dont listen to it.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When interviewed by Bill Maher they spoke about hemp oil as an alternative/renewable fuel source when Sir Richard said "And I suppose there'd be the occasional spliff smoked."

img_5.jpg

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya Kmk0420, you are totally right, That dude hopper may be a joke but you can't judge the kings one that. Like you said there lyrics are positive and mind opening.

Like the threads called ................ smokes weed

Not I like ......................... whos smoke pot

So lets stop getting all worked up on it :)

No disrespcet big h3rb tr3e , if you don't like them that's you opinion

K

KMK0420

you can have an opinion without being an asshole about it. simply put..be nice, and show respect.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Im a KMK fan for sure, and I have to agree they are really talented but..
I am 100% positive they say stuff that is absolute bullshit.. just like every other group out there.

K

KMK0420

Im a KMK fan for sure, and I have to agree they are really talented but..
I am 100% positive they say stuff that is absolute bullshit.. just like every other group out there.

depends what you're referencing. amount of weed they smoke between 5 people? an ounce a day is very do-able, especially with 5 people who have been smoking chronic daily for how many years? put it this way...2 pounds lasts the band a month (apparently)...i've seen many a person vouch for their weed-smoking abilities.