What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Space - post your pics or stories

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi SE - use the largest and quietest fan you can justify. 6" should be ok, but bigger is even better but the noise increases. i recirculate between my garden area and my studio with a 10" insulated fan and phresh CF. does a pretty good job at quickly clearing the air.

i went outside the other night but could barely finish a j the mosquitoes were so fricken bad. prefer my studio.

good luck with your room. post a pic when you get it done

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh sure sure McKush I understand.if Ibanez is good eneogh for Joe Satriani then you know they are doing something right.I'm glad you like your guitars.your right about people being crazy over guitars like some people are crazy over weed.but guitars and weed kinda go hand in hand no?

oh ya. favorite thing to do after medicating is playing the gitfiddle. even better when a few guys get together and get stoned and jam. thats fun

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff7065_zpsel7hyafb.jpg

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stoner, thanks for contributing. actually been on Leech couple of times when I was young. all my family is from MN. Spent a couple years in MN as a child while my father was in Vietnam & Thailand in the late 60's. pretty sure we've been ice fishing there also. So many lakes tho and we fished a few of them so can't remember for certain.