What's new

SMELL THE ORANGE...TANGIE AND ORANGE DIESEL!!!!!BOTH HAVE CALI O X SK IN THEM!!!!!

Wow, awesome! I've been trying to find it again for awhile. I used to have it from 2001-2004, lost it due to moving. If you have any beans or know where to find a cut I'd be really happy to find this strain again!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

TANGIE TAKES THE PLUNGE..DJ

Attachments

• SAM_0930.JPG
    SAM_0930.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 9
D

DJXXPLATINUM

TANGIE TAILS...SO VIGOROUS...THEY ALL LOOK PERFECT...DJ

Attachments

• SAM_0947.jpg
    SAM_0947.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
What up DJ. that tangie looks so dank. do you know what's in the cookie fam sherbert. I heard it tastes like flintstones push ups.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

What up DJ. that tangie looks so dank. do you know what's in the cookie fam sherbert. I heard it tastes like flintstones push ups.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN SHERBERT....BUT I SAW WHERE A GUY ON HERE FOUND A FEW BEANS IN A LB OF SHERBERT...I'LL LOOK FOR IT...HE MAY KNOW THE LINEAGE OF THE SHERBERT...DJ

RulaTone

Veteran
Nice thread DJ
You would be one of the firsts doin a report of Tangie...
And that verites OD had been so positively reported here
Let's see what comes out, you will be citrus-ed!

Good stuff, I'm a fan of the orange strains as well. Tried some tang haze a few years ago, it was nice.

Last edited:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
BRING ON THE ULTIMATE ORANGE PLANT.I HAD A AGENT ORANGE X SFV BX2 CROSS A FEW YEARS BACK. FROM CANDYMAN THAT SMELLED REAL ORANGEY.SHE WAS OUTDOORS AND THE MITES COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF HER.SAD TO SAY SHE DIDNT MAKE IT BUT ALL MY PLANTS BY HER THE MITES WOULDNT TOUCH.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
I'LL BE POPPING SOME CHEM BEAN(JILLY BEAN X ULTIMATE CHEM) LATER ON THIS WINTER MYSELF TO FIND THE ULTIMATE ORANGE WITH MY CHEM RUN.

DRorganic

Veteran
I have a bag full of seeds from a cross I did on some Cali-o from nervana seeds 02 collection.
Some of the best orange flavor and smell I have ever smelled and tasted. Me and wallyduck
Talked about this very run of Cali-O.thay stopped making this pheno.it was a cross of caliOxskunk#1 very sati a up high.and very frosty.

I plan on running some Sam OHxsk1 and some of thes seeds.if I find a good rep of the calico I will try to make a cross of OHxsk1 x calico .

kafkaf

I picked 1 seed of the Tangie. She smells wonderfull :huggg:

Attachments

• TAN_0148.jpg
    TAN_0148.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG 20121126 210800
    IMG 20121126 210800
    82.8 KB · Views: 22
  • TAN_0137.jpg
    TAN_0137.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 10
  • TAN_9880.jpg
    TAN_9880.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16
  • TAN-590.jpg
    TAN-590.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 13
  • TAN_0241.jpg
    TAN_0241.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • TAN_0300.jpg
    TAN_0300.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 14
  • TAN_0302.jpg
    TAN_0302.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 8
  • TAN_0305.jpg
    TAN_0305.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 10
  • TAN_0304.jpg
    TAN_0304.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 15

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey djxx- i'm in the 3rd week of flower and my sour tangie freebie is pumping out some outrageous orange smelling buds. how did your turn out?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been looking for info on tangie...so hope you guys figure it out...I always thought it sounded like a tangerine haze link...

from what I know...
TGS's Orange Skunk = the Melvin cut!...

Ive grown out Cali-O from seed and to me its more relative to a Orange Afghan as vs a Sk influence...I had 2 main phenoms..a Indica-being more bitter orange and a Sativa-being more sweet natural orange..not much for skunk at all..

the Melvin cut and TGA's orange line was originally in Orange Velvet...
JillyBean to me wasn't very Orange in overtones tho...it was very candy fruity over all...
agree that breeders should doc their work so when these genetic relation issues arise it can be subject to a good argument and not pure speculation...keep rollin
FOE20

Latest posts

Latest posts