What's new

Smell of pot from chimney leads to record bust

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Still, smell is not enough to get a warrant. Why the fuck did they let them in the house?

It certainly is.

The Plain Smell rule is an extension of the Plain Sight Rule. If an officer can immediately identify an odor as illegal, such as MJ, it is no different legally than if he could see it through the window.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
these are the same viets i recognize that name.. nguyen unless thats alias.. this same family had 10 homes in NH all done up. 500,000 to million dollar homes. 1000-2000 plants per home. busted for stealin electricity. most of them got away... they need to come up with smarter methods and not be burning there leftovers out the chimney. i mean comeon they live in a upscale neighborhood of course people are going to catch on.

for real how hard is it to just load up everything in black garbage bags and drive them to the nearest dumpster??

i used to just drop my old hydroton and trimmings in random parts of the sketchiest hoods...

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
viet's are all over BC, growing sweet skunk like it aint no thing.
if was not for their community in BC our weed would be through the roof to buy.
what a shame

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
either the first guy rated or they just seem to get lucky with vietnamese in a couple of weeks. Or they all got rated on by somebody else. anyways that's how the pot cookie crumbles.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Yeah, deported to Vietnam. Whoopee! Where drug offenses are still punishable by death. I don't think that's the reason they are smiling.
How in the fuck am I suposed to know aboout that shit? I'm a west coast Boy!!!!? I did time with Mexicans who got deported for growing thousands of plants man. THEY WERE HAPPY because they got to sneak across the border as soon as they got released from custody. AND they were my friends who watched my back in thee joint.
!!!!!!! 5 solid years

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
All the growing aside, the logistics of moving 3000+ plants worth of product boggles my mind. These ppl have been at this for a good long time and Im almost surprised they haven't been busted sooner if dumb shit like burning trim in the fireplace is even a thought.

Mr. Stinky

shows you just how simple and secure growing pot can be. these retards got away with it huge-style for years. all you gotta do is keep your shit to yourself.

its always the stupid ones to get popped....i mean come on, if ur growing that much, why would you even open the damn door in the first place? i mean you could get everything out before they even could obtain a warrant..
why was he burning scraps in the first place? its called butter and hash.

]A[Boss

i walked outside tonight and smelt a house burning wood to heat their home... you can smell it so good all over the area and i dunno which house it was.. i could only imagine if it were pot instead

so ya those guys were nuts for burning that.