What's new

small nirvana PPP 'tube' LST

igrowone

Veteran
day 77

day 77

glad to helped Bom, it can be quite the hunt to find a grow that matches what you're planning

my 2nd strain from 'store bought' seeds, i'm getting edgy
another tric check didn't show much amber, so i think at least a week
at 8 1/2 weeks of flower, 9 1/2 maybe 10 weeks?
i know i don't want edgy, and there's way too many clear trics yet
buds are packed solid, this view is from out of the grow chamber
thought she deserved at least one full profile picture

Attachments

• ppp_day77.jpg
    ppp_day77.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 18

igrowone

Veteran
day 80

day 80

the harvest is nearly here, just got to ride it out to the 'sweet spot'
looks like cloudy trics are showing up fast now, clear and cloudy seem about equal
no clear signs of amber, or very few, so this might be a bit too racy yet
it's been 9 weeks of 12/12, maybe 3-4 days more
latest pic shows the main cola near the picture center, lot of solid bud on that cola

Attachments

• roomsetup
    roomsetup
    77.9 KB · Views: 28

igrowone

Veteran
dammm dude thouse look like some fatass flowers u have there.

thank you sir, i'm happy for the moment
haven't touched a bud yet, going to wait till completely ripe
first nirvana grow, have to admit i'm impressed with this strain, came out like a lot of other PPP grow logs

G

Guest129216

Nice man. Yup, that ppp sure is vigourus. Every single seed too it seems, too bad I only have one left.....

igrowone

Veteran
the haul

the haul

the grow is done, the bud is cut
i scoped her out under the magnifier this AM
cloudy trics had really taken over, wasn't much amber
but the clear had 'cleared out'
i wanted day smoke, and it was turning fast

so the spoils, 100g of the wet bud
i hadn't watered in a week, so this should be at least a zip
more would have been nicer, but isn't it always?

the final pics, last shot of her in the pot
and the bud spread with the beer can for size

Attachments

• ppp_day83.jpg
    ppp_day83.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 23
  • bud.jpg
    bud.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 14

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Looks good, I would trim them buds now. I find less trichoms and hairs fall off when you trim wet and it helps them dry faster.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I can imagine seeing thouse beautiful sparkly flowers in my head even if the pix arnt the best. dank dank dank is what I see there.:)
(wow wow wow It looks like u got ur self a very nice yield from her.

so how much did u feed her in flowering. like 3ed & 4th week flowering?)

cuz i think I might not be feeding enough flower ferts when my plants r in flower cycle.
like in the 3ed week flower i probly need to go up on the my bloom nuts to get bigger/denser flowers by harvest.

igrowone

Veteran
Looks good, I would trim them buds now. I find less trichoms and hairs fall off when you trim wet and it helps them dry faster.

thanks for the tip, they were trimmed actually, just not heavily
there is a method to my madness, i've found leaving some bud leaf keps the bud from the walls of the curing jar
i seem to loose much less resin that way

I can imagine seeing thouse beautiful sparkly flowers in my head even if the pix arnt the best. dank dank dank is what I see there.
(wow wow wow It looks like u got ur self a very nice yield from her.

so how much did u feed her in flowering. like 3ed & 4th week flowering?)

cuz i think I might not be feeding enough flower ferts when my plants r in flower cycle.
like in the 3ed week flower i probly need to go up on the my bloom nuts to get bigger/denser flowers by harvest.

thank you cheesebuds, i really do need to upgrade the camera, but you seem to be able to see 'beyond' the pic
the feeding is something i'm still thinking about, from what i've read, PPP is supposed to be a light feeder
i used molasses/bone meal tea, fed once a week
but could have been underfed, if the reveg works out, might try a heavier feeding

ChilledChap

Hi guys,

Real novice here, and if Im in the wrong place or should be asking this somewhere else, please feel free to tell me to piss off or direct me to the right place please :) Im trying my first ever grow and have 8 very nicely growing little babies (about two inches long with their first couple of little leave sprouting) in little flower pots at the mo, Im from SA where weed was as cheap as chips but its WAY different over here in a cold wet country, weed is a LOT more expensive! Sorry to waffle though, the question I was after is that you said you had confirmed that your baby is a female, could you please tell me how you do this in such an early stage?

Any feedback, suggestions or help would be much appreciated,

Thanks guys

Hi guys,

Real novice here, and if Im in the wrong place or should be asking this somewhere else, please feel free to tell me to piss off or direct me to the right place please :) Im trying my first ever grow and have 8 very nicely growing little babies (about two inches long with their first couple of little leave sprouting) in little flower pots at the mo, Im from SA where weed was as cheap as chips but its WAY different over here in a cold wet country, weed is a LOT more expensive! Sorry to waffle though, the question I was after is that you said you had confirmed that your baby is a female, could you please tell me how you do this in such an early stage?

Any feedback, suggestions or help would be much appreciated,

Thanks guys
yo man, in order for you to determine what sex your plant is, you have to either a)put it in flower (12/12 lights on/off) or b)if you keep it in veg for a long time, preflowers will eventually show

igrowone

Veteran
the question I was after is that you said you had confirmed that your baby is a female, could you please tell me how you do this in such an early stage?

some strains show sex faster than others, this strain is quick to show, about a week
you have to look very carefully for the fine hair popping up at the branching point to see early results

igrowone

Veteran
smoke report

smoke report

time to report on the fruits of the labor, just how good was the bud
so this is for an uncured side bud

i've mentioned the bud odor was on the minty side with a little skunk mixed in
i've never smelled weed like it
and the taste falls into the same category, different
no weed i've ever had tastes anything like it
it's not excellent, i'd call it above average
but there isn't any flavor i could really label it with, it's just plain different

now for the big show, potency and effect, again this PPP was unique in my experience
it's a very potent strain, i vaped a tiny amount, and was glad i kept it small
it certainly was not a couch lock, and it wasn't like a soaring haze
you feel very stoned, but very functional, which is kind of a contradiction
not a bit of racy or edgy, which was a relief, my anxiety issues don't do well with racy
the pheno was very indica looking, which seems to be a common one, but a sativa pheno is also supposed to be common

so if i had to assign a number to it on a 1 to 10 scale, i'd call it a 7
i'll do a full smoke report after curing, i think this strain has a better rep after a good cure
but many do

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
How did you dry bud in one day? If you did the microwave quick dry, a smoke report is a waste, wait untill it drys naturaly, then do a uncured smoke report. The differnce is night and day.

igrowone

Veteran
How did you dry bud in one day? If you did the microwave quick dry, a smoke report is a waste, wait untill it drys naturaly, then do a uncured smoke report. The differnce is night and day.

should have mentioned that, used a vaporizer
the DIY halogen bulb, really works well on fresh bud
a dry bud will probably be better, but just had to give it a try

ChilledChap

yo man, in order for you to determine what sex your plant is, you have to either a)put it in flower (12/12 lights on/off) or b)if you keep it in veg for a long time, preflowers will eventually show

Thanks a million for the feeback mate! Im doing this outdoors and have heard that you can cover one of the branches (with black plastic or something) so that its totally blacked out but still recieves air and that brings on early flowering, does this sound viable to you? and if so do you think it would bugger up the overall flowering of my babies once Ive sexed them.

Thanks again for the advice mate, I really appreciate it and I will be following your grow with great interest man!

Thanks bro