What's new

Small greenhouse, preferred temps day/night?

Hello all, I could use some help here in this section for greenhouses. I have a small 8x10x8 Spring Gardener Gable Greenhouse outdoors and I live in Costa Rica 10 degrees north of the equator were it is 12/12 year round outside and I happen to live just below the cloud forest line.

This area I live is very Beautiful and my backyard is a National Park and the climate varies from (summer/dry season) days: 70 to 100 with RH 30 to 70% to 82% at night, big swings but the feel outside is cool and perfect.

Nights dry season: always 50's to 60's….and can get lower with winds easily.

Right now 10:00pm in my GH is 55' degrees RH 82%

My question/s is what temperatures should I be looking to achieve in my greenhouse in these conditions for growing organic no-till?…I have electric in the GH so I have fans and the windows all vent nicely, I also will be setting up my 600w ups light for 6am to 7:30/8 while sun is somewhat low over the Mountain then it's fine for the rest of the day off.

What are knowledgable green house growers recomending for desirable temps day/night and what not to have!…thank you all look forward to learning more.

I keep mine 78-80 degrees day with no more than 65% humidity . At night its kept at 68 degrees and 55% humidity .In flower I try to keep the humidity number as low as possible . Mold will start if it sets for to long with high humidity .

Peace, Oldschool