What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown_thumb

View Image

So two buds I cut today, 3 weeks after I harvested the mains on these plants. Blow them up and check the trichomes...not much oxidative damage at all yet. Both in the TS soil. Ima fill my personal bags with this late stuff

How in the hell did you get that much color? The images are NOT manipulated at all?? Not even a little extra saturation??

jidoka

There is more to it than that. You go that far with trichs oxidizing and you got real problems. Mine are still cloudy with almost no amber. The color comes when a plant releases antioxidants to protect itself from free radicals which eventually is the death of cells

You cannot get there with store bought nutes period

Focus on the health of the plant. Everything else follows period

Edit...btw, big balls for growing in tx

jidoka

Cmon dude...we are friends. Let's help a tx grower out. I lived there, i loved it. It ain't the stereotype at all

Big part of it is genetics

jidoka

Think I just sent it to you. But some crazy shit went on tonight and I am more than a little fucked up. Tell you in PM

But hey...depending on what Avenger tells me I may have to simply say fuck me running backwards, you may be right.

jidoka

btw...you might be right about labs. I think I have new respect for spectrum. Just gotta read the stuff the agronomist sent me...but he sounds for real

oct

Cmon dude...we are friends. Let's help a tx grower out. I lived there, i loved it. It ain't the stereotype at all

Big part of it is genetics

I'm just playin. A close friend of mine is Texan. He's been here a few years now. He was infatuated with purple weed (he's over it now). Never seen a guy so in love with B and C crop pulls.

That's where I got the stigma.

Genetics and temps. The stuff I've cleaned of the jagers the past week is super dark.

jidoka

That dark pic is the "green pheno" of Jager taken 3 weeks longer than most people. To me Jager is king of purp...least til we see what Cat has. Chances are he is fixin to show both of us up

Blood orange cut of Tangie... makes the most purple stuff I ever seen..the concentrate from it only stuff besides og kush I want to smoke...

H

HazyBulldog

My killer queen turned a nice purple, with purple taste to it. Super happy about it.

People are finally going away from Logan and moving to Spectrum huh? Nice work SlowN

H

HazyBulldog

Shoot, can't edit. ALmost everything is purple now, late harvest littles

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
JIDOKA Soil Analysis

JIDOKA Soil Analysis

Here is the soil analysis from JIDOKA.

Maybe time to start questioning KEMPF about that potassium meter.

Note the reported K ppms using AA@ph8.2 compared to the Ca ppms of AA@8.2

Thanks JIDOKA for sharing these analysis.

I ran the base distributions on the AA@ph8.2

K Sat% Mg Sat% Ca Sat% Na Sat%
BAS 26% 10% 62% 2%
TS 29% 15% 54% 2%

Attachments

• jidokajpg_Page1.jpg
    jidokajpg_Page1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 83
  • jidokajpg_Page2.jpg
    jidokajpg_Page2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited: