What's new

Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jidoka

Wait, what...send money, guns and lawyers, the shit has hit the fans. My lawyers have reviewed this thread and advise me not one person specified "regulation size" football.

That last one made me laugh.

That is actually my 9 yr old nephew's football

jidoka

Still...try this

IMG_1189.jpg

reppin2c

Veteran
Neptune harvest stock just went up 6 points and nike football's are flying off the shelf. Gypsum mining is at an all time high and the loaders are running 24/7

Limeygreen

Veteran
Have you checked out the unconventional farmers lacto fermented fish fertilizer? Real simple to make especially if you live near a fish farm or processing place of wild fish. If you were to get the bones and guts I bet you would be close to the same ratio and it's cheap to make.

jidoka

So my partner R runs this grow. Brand new first yr soil. No foliars at all. Fed em pacific grow a couple of times and that is about it. But the bcd here was well behind the bcd at other spots. So I suggested some P to try to hurry them up. I assume that is where the Neptune stuff came in. Not endorsing it

Soil biology was off the charts. That is a big part.

Otherwise good Ca but not quite Slow levels. Mg was high. The key, I am thinking, K was like 2%.

Maybe the real key is R did not mess with it other than green it up with PG a couple of times.

If you believe it is also highly paramagnetic. Both the soil and the 1/4 inch basalt I use to compensate for that Mg

oct

blue city diesel.

I was at a grow yesterday with a few of them and they were gigantic. They stood out in a 52 plant plot of all really big plants.

Orechron and jidoka when are yours usually finished?

Easygoing that ancient og sounds really nice. Have you grown it outdoors as a clone?

EasyGoing

oct

This is the first year I ran the AOG as a full season clone. In the deps, it did amazing. Full season it did well, but not fantastic. AOG seems to be a fairly inbred line, and puts out very similar plants in structure. So AOG seeds are the way to go IMO. Very few lines are best represented in seed form, and AOG is one. Glad Screws kept it alive in seed form. I have been doing some cross breeding with it, and the crosses tend to display a good amount of hybrid vigor. Need a good cookie cut to cross it with.

orechron

Oct, I'd cut them around the 12th-16th of this month. Tons of people had this cut in Oregon around 6 years ago and the market was flooded with it. Dispos would turn their noses up at it. Shame.

Easy, I think AOG probably needs a few more generations of work. Shcrews was getting purple phenos and I think he kept a dark male for pollen this year. Would be cool to see a really stable line from it. I don't grow it though, just going off what I've watched this past few years.

EasyGoing

I should mention, South Fork Kush seems to be a refined version of Ancient Og. I grew out about 100 South Fork Kush seeds this year. SFK seems to be the winner pheno in Ancient Og. No idea if the linage lines up, but the flowers, growth ext ext sure does.

led05

Chasing The Present
So my partner R runs this grow. Brand new first yr soil. No foliars at all. Fed em pacific grow a couple of times and that is about it. But the bcd here was well behind the bcd at other spots. So I suggested some P to try to hurry them up. I assume that is where the Neptune stuff came in. Not endorsing it

Soil biology was off the charts. That is a big part.

Otherwise good Ca but not quite Slow levels. Mg was high. The key, I am thinking, K was like 2%.

Maybe the real key is R did not mess with it other than green it up with PG a couple of times.

If you believe it is also highly paramagnetic. Both the soil and the 1/4 inch basalt I use to compensate for that Mg

Hey bud, glad to see your still around and realizing that part of the key is keeping K @ 2-3% and P at least 2x's that, I remember folks laughing at me for these numbers back at beginning of this year.. I also said Ca 80% + then and Mg super low, who would have thunk.... ;) - Glad people are factoring in H now too, how could they not???

Still one of the best threads in here and always good info to gleam, thanks again Slo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts