What's new

Skywalker Week 5 Flower - Problems?

A

Aerokush101

The rot on the bottom of the pot was the problem. The problem has stopped since I raised it on a grate, but obviously it's not going to reverse at this stage.

Here is how it's looking now (DAY 48 of 12/12)....as you can see most of the fan leaves have died and fallen off, the ones remaining have that diseased look but it's not progressing now.

di-0U7K.jpg

ugh, what Skywalker is that? some Dutch seeds?

A

Aerokush101

only reason I ask because yours is extra heavy.... GOOD GROWING

flat3ric

Thanks. I am flushing now with tap water (40-50ppm)...about a week off from harvest.
Here are pics from today (Day 55 from 12/12)

di-0IJQ.jpg

di-C284.jpg

Pyrosin

first thing i was thinking was how long was it in that pot and if you made the pot where were the holes. only a few thing will kill leaves that fast and the most common is people not taking care of the roots. i had the same happen before because of a shitty design on the pot for drainage. organic soil really like the dry/wet/dry cycle, i let mine get bone dry at least twice during flower it really pumps the plant. looking good hope it doesnt affect your yield much.

self

looks like it turned out all right for you, nice yield off a 400. I have this same problem sometimes, and its usually a combination of overwatering and slacking on my transition nutes, especially nitrogen, which gets sucked up quick in the stretch, sometimes leaving not much left for the second half of flowering.
2 cents.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah man, that's what I was hoping to hear. I'm running a similar deal and was hoping to have plants that looked as nice as yours when the final day gets here. Today is day 54 for me and they are starting to bulk up nicely. Props to you man!

flat3ric

so the skywalker yielded around 4.2 oz dry. Fairly pleased considering all the problems I encountered. It smells like hay at the moment so obviously needs some curing. I did smoke a nug though and the smoke is incredibly smooth.