What's new

Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk #1

lilo

Hello people.

I thought I''d share a very nice find with you. I apologize I have no photographs.

All plants were big, some more vigorous then others, some with large broad dark green leaves while others are narrow bladed light green. There were single cola phenos, but all better plants to me were very vigorous growing ones with bigger internode spacing, not too lunky but they love extra space, they are hardy and can take some abuse - topping, bending, etc. They generally go well through cold nights outdoors. Very good pest resistance and they can take some serious high humidity without going moldy.

I went through sprouting, vegging for 3 months, sexing them and getting rid of those plants I wasn't too happy with. My expectations were high aready and I didn't want nothing less then one amaizing plant out of it, no compromise. And so I went for the smelliest, easy cloning, most hardy and vigorous plants that grow huge with massive leaves. One female was chosen. I have the dark green glassy huge broader leaves pheno, lots of bud on a huge bush, beautidul trichome coverage. The plant is very efficient at receiving light. It won't take forever to finnish, 14 weeks and it was right there in the rich stinky swell riping peak and charas just took its toll, lol.

This plant is the holy grail sensimila to me. You actually feel good when it wears off which imo no too many strain will stand against. It gives no heartbeat like most other strains indicas or sativas and yet it is incredible in its power to keep you awake. It keeps you going no matter what, beware. But the most important thing on top of all those amaizing qualities it is so... as you are, really! You could sort of direct yourself in whatever mood you wanted and it all will be great fun and intelligent and memorable. The world just unflods before you. Soooo amaizing! It puts the coolest qualities of smoke together into one bud. I see unlimited medicinal possibilities for it.

Go there guys and try for yourself. That plant is there and genetics are superb. Those seeds are not for noobs to crack but don't be discouraged by that, it simply takes a little patiance and time. That's the best ride I've had wih weed in many years.

Last edited:

THC•20

Damn lilo. You make me want to crack the freebies I have to try them again. They gave me 5 freebies before and all the seedlings died :(. I really wanted some haze. I bought some DSD and got them again, now you're making me wanna give them a go again! One question, do they flower well under 12/12?

L

levant

That sounds like really nice smoke, feeling good when the high wears off is very important
criteria of the overall experience.

Nice!

Nice!

Nice to here that u found a herb u can truly love.Still looking for that killer knockout myself.But i am still growing and am very pleased with my plants.Nice smoke report.Makes me wanna buy some seeds just to get the freebies.Good luck in the future!!

J-uana
:joint:

lilo

Hey THC they do well under 12/12 no prblems there

levant, it is indeed very important

deadzombieswv42 cheers mate and thanks. It sure took me some time to find something I'm really hapy with. 8 years or so in fact. I loved some plants in these years but never kept any for too long except for one nice early flowering sativa cut for outdoors and a mazar mom that's really best for pain and sleep I've come across so far. I really enjoyed some plants but this one is sure going to stay for a long time. One problem is long maturing time. I will try pressing it with stuff like good p/k ripen and may be I should try cold pressed seaweed instead of the brown stuff I get and maybe give topmax and canna bloom accelerator another try. Overall, at least try it to expand on your opinion on high in general, this is very suprising smoke. Been testing it for a few weeks now and it gets me everytime. Gotta say it again - it just won't let me get any sleep, so crazy. It lasts kinda strange - peak is strong and woooofing nuts you find yourself in an hour or so like well it's now wearing off but you understand in a moment the high just transformed into something reliably taking you through the air, all is like in a movie picture and your fantasy just explodes! I am a jazz composer and this bud is increible; I make my living in business management it touches everything from marketing to technical and design aspects and logistics etc - I now have like a thousand new crazy ideas and my meetings go much better and interesting. anyway, cheers

Last edited:
hey ilio,
best report iv read sounds like a top class smoke thats everything u want in a day time smoke, everything u wrote i feel about my strawberry cough that is 6 weeks flowering , had some last night and it was amazing as u described your haze/skunk... usually when i smoke alone its fine but last night after the strawberry cough i was laughing comedy at everything on tv, and had no paranoia at all.. it was like a mild calm bit of coke..
had some 2 day and i got all my work done easy and enjoyably(should have listened in school)
try some strawberry cough any way if your lookin for a change of strain name.. same beautiful high. :jump:

Grunt

lilo, I agree with your report. It's awesome stuff. Cant get enough of it. I feel like I should only smoke it on special occasions. A 3 mo. cure will do wonders for it. Also If you let it go to around 100 days its still killer and still wakes you up.If I'm really ripped and I have to drive, I just take acouple of hits and it wakes me right up so I can function again. Also the absolute best high is found when you're with someone and doing something. It really makes doing anything alot more fun and energetic. Hiking, fishing, just talking, dancing and music or working. Share it and it'll shine for sure. You da man Sam!!

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I am running seedlings of it right now. Any recommendations to growing this strain would be appreciated. Especially nutes and when to throw them into flowering

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
It's a HUGE stretcher, so if you're indoors you better trigger them early in heir veg growth.

Your smoke report is nothing like my keeper pheno, my super stinky runt. She's gone now and I miss her but she was some seriously twisted smoke. She was a super trippy cut and she didn't always make me feel good hehe

picture.php

picture.php

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Well, poo. Wish I'd stumbled on to this sooner. Got some OHaze freebs and put them away as the Thunks were just too mellow. Racy and creative is just what I'm looking for. Maybe after the Mandala 8Mile finishes ...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Freezer Boy, Get yr' Hands on some Blue Dream... BB X Haze - Some say Neville's - It is Xtremely Racy...... Sometimes too much for me. But, I love her anyways.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Thanks for the advice cornflake & lordbudly. They have been growing for 2 weeks and are still sort of small. does the oh x sk#1 veg slow? Ive heard they take a long time to flower

THC•20

It's a HUGE stretcher, so if you're indoors you better trigger them early in heir veg growth.

Your smoke report is nothing like my keeper pheno, my super stinky runt. She's gone now and I miss her but she was some seriously twisted smoke. She was a super trippy cut and she didn't always make me feel good hehe

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, that looks so good, thanks for sharing the photos man. I need a bigger spot, I'm ready to grow me out some super stretchy sativas lol

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Freezer Boy, Get yr' Hands on some Blue Dream... BB X Haze - Some say Neville's - It is Xtremely Racy...... Sometimes too much for me. But, I love her anyways.

Thanks for the rec!

I should say that weed has never hit me as racy or paranoid but, what drives my buddies into the closet fearing a heart attack leaves me giggly and productive. Everyone's different.

does the oh x sk#1 veg slow? Ive heard they take a long time to flower

Haven't done O'haze but, ThaiHaze x Skunk#1 takes about 20 weeks of 12/12. I went 12/12 ASAP.

K Double O

Thanks for the advice cornflake & lordbudly. They have been growing for 2 weeks and are still sort of small. does the oh x sk#1 veg slow? Ive heard they take a long time to flower

Hey I tried to grow these a while back. I had to cut them because they got to big for my set up.

Anyway. The veg speed can be deceptive because they go ape shit in flower. Considering you have 5ft of head room. That is not a lot of space if you are using anything over 400w.

Now, if this will be the only strain in the room than all should be good with some light topping early in the flower. If not, She will throw off canopy thus making light penetration less effective if you have smaller plants around her. She gets big!

If I were you I'd waste no time getting those into 12/12. And if I were to try these again (and after seeing those pics I just might). I only vegged until 4-6 nodes at best. Oh yeah another thing, If you LST you are going to need a lot of support, seriously.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I just put my oh x sk#1 into flower yesterday. I did 3 weeks of veg. and they are now under 250W HPS. Should 5' of head space be good enough?

Latest posts

Latest posts