What's new

Skunkburner's 6kW Grow

S

skunkburner

Powerbox has been installed:
picture.php

DrFever

Veteran
looking great do you plan on making a raised floor so plants are not on the cold concrete

whatthe215

Veteran
very cool, thanks for sharing the build photos.

im also curious if you're gonna do a raised floor... you could install a drainage pipe if you did right?

St3ve

Looks good, can't wait to see how it pans out.

How are you going to address that basement window? Now may be a good time to black it out.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Progress is looking very good. I must say you went all out with the white paint which is great. Keep up the good work.

-Funk

S

skunkburner

Addressing the open window, I cut a ply board plank to size, covered it in b/w poly, applies silicone around the edges and screwed it in followed by ample application of Great Stuff foam.
For the raised floor, unfortunately the ceiling isn't that tall, so I can't raise them up much. I plan on grabbing a couple sheets of foam insulation board, making a rectangle with wood for walls and laying the foam board down then covering with b/w poly creating channels round the edges for waste water to pool. Then use a wet vac to remove the waste water. Not ideal, but you work with the space you have.

S

skunkburner

Sorry for the lack of updates, the battery in my camera isn't holding a charge anymore. Anyone got a suggestion for a decent digital camera around $100?

S

skunkburner

Grabbing a camera from a friend on Thursday so there will be a massive picture update.