What's new

skunkberry

Does anyone have anything to say about the Jordan of the Islands Skunkberry strain? I used to have a few of those seeds but never grew them out. However, i've been thinking about re-adding them to the personal bank.

Plants look absolutely fantastic. Beautiful strain.

WelderDan

Veteran
Peaks Northern Berry and Blue Berry were top notch. If the rest of their gear is as good, you'll be a happy camper. Under rated genetics IMO.

tec9

this lady is staying out for the summer so should be a nice tree as the long summer cums in..hoping this will yeild a nice harvist at end of summer
i have sexed her now she needs to reveg..why i chose this lady cos she was the best looking plant in room..just very slow in showing her bud sites..shes the same age as the other plants and all them are shooting out bud sites

tec9

anyone any more pics of this strain..please post them..looking to find out as much as i can now i keeping a mother plant around..from what i have seen so far..this plant is very easy to keep and she loves her feeds..
now there in bud..cant wait..can already see a coloured bud..well 2 plants are coloured..so looking forword to end result

chinook22

skunk berry

skunk berry

I'm growing this strain outdoor, I've got about 70 spread out in 3 separate locations. Its a few are already as tall as I am at 6'4''. Great strain looking forward to the colors come September.

Latest posts

Latest posts