What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk1/Basic5

G

Tis a clone I got from Rezdog. It's and old line from SSSC's seedbank. It's a skunk and nl cross. These are at 5 weeks of flower and as you can tell they will be real nice yeilders. So far some deep skunky smells is given off by these plants. This plant is used in Rez's Basic Diesel cross. I hope you enjoy...................

G

^^^^this is what dreams are made of :)
...mine at least

SICK GENES!

cj

G

i HAVE to get basic diesel

whats in gonzo? this and willys?

thx for sharing your fine wotk smokey, you always come thru with the phat dank bitties :D i know you like your weed ripe and mature like me.. how long do you plan on letting her go or are you going to play it by ear? :) be well smokey, keep these amazing specimins comin! AND MOTHER THAT WHOOHA :spank:

cj

Last edited:
G

good show.....

good show.....

Hi smokey,

Nice plant you have there.. I can definately see the influenece in my Basic D's.

BTw Captain.. the basic d is SK1 /B5 X Basic Diesel X ECSD. Or that is what my seed pack says anyway...

I attatched some pics for comparing to your own.. :)

G

damn, that skunk1 is really tastey looking. hawt damn!!

and sog army's basic looks super fuckin good, too.

props to both you cats..

G

looks pretty bulky mang, i'm sure she'll smoke good too :D

you running a mite shelter there smokey? :D

damn things...

THC

G

Hi Capitan Jack, My dreams are made of these too!!
And yes Gonzo is Williams Wonder x Sk #1 Basic 5. I got some Basic Deez myself and would love to grow these side by side. Thanks for all the kind words.

Hi Sog nice of you to stop by. Glad to see your plants they look simular but I can see a lot of Sour Diesel in yours. Oh I never mentioned but I got four nice ones going. I'll put them out for a picture soon.

Thanks Fernandro, I do look foward to some very good tasting buds. We all know that sweet skunk flavor with some NL potency thrown in, I'll let you know.

Apreciate you stoping by Zilaniz, hope you enjoyed.

M Steelers, It is serious business indeed, trying to find the best for my garden. Tuff job but...........

THCesar, Whats up bro? It's no secret I've been battling my own terrorists but I have succeeded in winning the battle(not he war). At present no mites exist, I can't say for next week though.

Hi BigMo here they are, hope they were worth the wait. I'll be showing more in the next couple days. Stay tuned.

G

Update time!

Update time!

Here they are four nice and big Sk #1 Basic 5's. They are at 51 days of flower and looks like about two weeks to 17 days til harvest. These plants are thickly budded and all need support to hold up it's branches.(I like that :D ) These plants smell sweet and skunky. And somewhat fresh and candylike. It' has an old fashoned smell like weed from back in the day. I took plenty of pictures so I'm gonna let them roll.

G

post #11 first pict - is that GreenFuse Root Stimulator i see;

Always love your Garden!

My best Kusage is in the jars & I will have a some report soon - (It needs at least 30 days)

G

Thanks NWMan, No that's clonex or thrive alive that you see. Love to hear about your Kusage, post up a report please.

G

Thank you Zep and Fernandro, I apreciate your replys. I hope to bring these babbies in in about three weeks.

Wow, Smokey!

Wow, Smokey!

Wow, the pictures put me into a trance then my salvia glands kicked in! Delicious. Those queens are chunky girls which if I am not mistaken will fatten up even more. :woohoo: Way to go Smokey. Damn, I love your garden. Taking notes... :respect: I can't wait for the more developed candy shot. :lurk: Warn me when you post an update so I can wear a bib. Too bad she is a clone only...
NoS