What's new

Skunk #1 in a ghetto setup

Rabbitt-420

1977000_0456.JPG

1977000_0457.JPG

Skunk in the front along with 1 Apollo-11 clone and 1 Mazar clone

G

Now we're talking Rabbitt

That 1000watter is going to shock you in that, what, 3x3 space.

It looks like a raised floor, is anything running underneath?

You may want to cover or paint the floor white as well, to get a good bounce of light and to cut down on the build up of heat in the wood. The woods radiant heat may increase the likelyhood that your reservoir that sits on it would run hotter.

If you could exhaust that light fixture with a fan into the attic or even a small bathroom fan, but heat is going to build in the top of that closet.

Have you sexed that little skunk yet?

I'm excited for ya, we are about to see some killer growth rates, I can feel it.

Good growin

Tex

Rabbitt-420

Thanks for the kind words TK.
Yea its just shy of being a 3x3 area.
And it is a raised floor but theres nothing under it.
I have some extra mylar laying around here i could lay over the floor and tape down well.
I think ill do that in a little bit.
My only exhaust is the fan and the door being open.
I dont own this house so im kinda trying to avoid making holes.
As far as the skunk no i havent sexed it yet im waiting for the shoots to get a little bigger before i clone it or top it even.
I think ill clone the top as doing so will allow me to top it also and once things start taking off again ill begin some lst if needed.

I have talked to the wife and she has agreed to allow me to grow in the basement once we get rid of the bigger dog that stays down there.
I wont have to worry about heat issues down there seeing how its a much larger and open area.
Ill be hanging the light around 4 feet from the plants and allowing them to reach for the sky in the basement but until then i have to keep an eye on them getting too tall.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
basement is the way to go, nice and cool down there all yr round, u just need o make sure u aint got any damp or such as that down there.