What's new

Skunk #1 From Seed

Cannavore

Veteran
Sometimes I wonder if Chem 91 has skunk in it's lineage like a skunk S1 or a skunk hermed and knocked up something else. If you look at the old SSSC catalog Skunk #1 pic, it looks similar to Chem 91 and Sour Diesel. I know skunk was really popular back then so it could be possible. I know ECSD has has Super Skunk in it's lineage so that could be why the genetics of those strains is so strong. It would be cool if someone tried to recreate ECSD today using the same strains but thats for another thread.

Has anybody found true roadkill pheno's of C91xRKS yet? I looked the other day but didn't see anyone saying they had RKS.

I would like to try Bodhi's roadkill projects at some point. I know he himself doesn't seem to like it. I remember some thread around here when he said it was too funky and not high enough in potency or something like that.

I used to get skunk herb when I was younger, I don't remember much about the high just that skunk piss smell.

SSSC Catalog skunk #1
View Image

Yeah ive always laughed at the guys who want RKS so bad.. For all we know the chems are related somehow and they're all over the market (I obviously have no proof but ive always thought this).
And the guy I'm getting sk91 f2's from said its the skunkiest weed he's ever come across, and he's got chem d, cheese and other stinkers in his stable. Foul skunk butt carcass funk. The line also needs to be stabilized as it doesnt preform 100% indoors yet. Potency is definitely there as well according to those who've tried it so far.