What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skateboarding Thread

warthog

all these rodney fans in here are really showing their age lol..

been skating 10+ years non stop..im no am but ive been getting hooked up for past few years and just dropped a video part. east coast is getting old to skate. moving to sacramento in a few weeks and cannot wait to be skating the best spots/parks every day:biggrin:

G

guest121295

Damme, that guys dues are paid in full! Some unreal shit there boy, damme... he must have some aches and pains, wow!:woohoo:

RespectGreen

Veteran
picture.php

Here's a photo from GOSKATE DAY with the Emerica Team in Downtown Detroit where it was held this year :)

Neekz

Funny ish bredren. [YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV_2sG2C1Ag[/YOUTUBEIF] Hope my GOSK8DAY ends up like this :greenstars: lol

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
shit, I can't remember the name, but there is a film, like a documentary about Dreamland, the company who builds the best parks in the world. It's an awesome flick, very funny and shows just how hard those guys work. They have a city official who says they have seen a tom of swimming pools made, and none were as smooth as their parks.

damn, I have even been googling the shit, no luck

if you find it, enjoy