What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Skateboarding Thread

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
get buck!!

shake-junt-booty.jpg

AndreNicky

Mini ramps are hard to come by out here, but the new north hollywood park is fucking sick! mad fun for all skill levels.... its right off the 170 and magnolia. :tiphat:
North Hollywood Park
Magnolia Boulevard and Tujunga Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91601

Sounds sweet, definitely will check that place out.

Wow, just checked out a video of this park and it looks very fun. If my ankle feels good after tonight's session definitely gonna make an effort to trek over there tomorrow.

Harvest

lil jamie tancowny is crashin in la for a min hes a kanuck. haha he kills it. he is out here filming for the new emerica vid....Transworld Awards tonight! GET BUCK!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
ITALIANS SKATEBOARDING START TO ROCK USA

ITALIANS SKATEBOARDING START TO ROCK USA

For mostly of you all its a stranger-RIDER,maybe you know his american'BOSS,named CHRISTIAN HOSOI,owner of HOSOI SKATES in VENICE BEACH

http://www.youtube.com/user/MentalSAULity#p/f/16/iNiCd2GalGE

http://hosoiskates.com/

http://hosoiskates.com/team/cardone/

GLAD to see some more SHAKE JUNT fellows skaters/smokers !!

---------------------WUSSSUP HATERS!-----------------------
-------------------------GET BUCK!-------------------------

:D BEAGLE need to GROW his stash :D

Attachments

• img-7045.JPG_620x465.jpg
    img-7045.JPG_620x465.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
  • img-7046.JPG_620x465.jpg
    img-7046.JPG_620x465.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 17
  • l_370d4d890b4d84b89e0d118bfd47025e.jpg
    l_370d4d890b4d84b89e0d118bfd47025e.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 22
  • img5929.jpg
    img5929.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 23

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I was a big Hosoi, fan back in the day. What I remember mostly, is him finishing second place at the comps to Tony Hawk. Hosoi was all big air. Not as technical as Hawk was.
Then Tony got A LOT better!
Still, much respect for Hosoi!

TheSg

Josh Evin, RIP. Canada is losing too many rippers this last year.
Hey Randy Ya man I can't believe that Josh has passed I watched him skate in slam city jam before it moved to calgary 'cusa the dmaned olympics. He made skating look sooo much fun and thats what I think style and being alive and skating is all about he had a positivity about him it seemed. too many good people pass too easy. I hit my face at my park the other day doing a back 360 down the park 5 set. and when i go through all the emergency room bullshit the Dr. says there's no 100% gaurantee you don't have internal head injuries. Immediately i think of a memorial made at this new Kensington skatepark on Knight st. in Vancouver, it's got this HUGE record shaped bank to skate which says mad Carver on it, and it's apparently for Mad Carver who passed after doing the Bonsor Bowl Jam and had a collision with a fellow rider...
The hospital told him to go home aswell... without a ct scan I guess... head injuries are real dangerous peeps. I'm not saying put on helmets(though it's always good to) I'm saying skate within your ability and do it when you're happy for all those that can't !!!
when I fell yesterday I knew it was coming I had a bad attitude and in a way I deserved it.
respect the board and respect the priviledge to be here. in other words BE HAPPY! N' SKATE!

Cannasseur

Europe's scene is just too unreal. I can't wait till I get a break in school to go to Spain and experience Barcelona first hand.