What's new

Skateboarding Thread

jahjah

Yo dudes,

Im a longboarding stoner... just bought my new loaded deck and it is fast as hot snot! Love riding stoned, just cruising from place to place, meeting people along the way... when I want to get away from it all there is nothing better than bombing a huge hill as fast as I can, carving lines like butter lol... well so I like to think!

Peace and Love

JahJah

bt5

awesome thread man, im from new zealand most the skaters here dont get down with the ganja there all piss heads. i used to skate with my mates and we'd always spark up b4 skatin but they got lazy lol and dont skate anymore

RandyMarsh

awesome thread man, im from new zealand most the skaters here dont get down with the ganja there all piss heads. i used to skate with my mates and we'd always spark up b4 skatin but they got lazy lol and dont skate anymore

That's the strangest thing ever, most people you encounter at the park here will smoke the herb. At my last visit to the skatepark (before the white death of winter) I had some random dudes smoke me down. I was just shredding the bowl and they handed me a joint when I popped out.

Fuck I miss skateboarding. No indoor park, no chance of skating outside. Worst 5 months of my life, every year. Miss all my seasonal friends too.

Oh and I have a personal ban on the berrics (excluding BATB). On the basis of Berra is a douche.

StarFox

Oh and I have a personal ban on the berrics (excluding BATB). On the basis of Berra is a douche.

Dude berras a douche??!! I didnt know >.<

Haha but seriously your missing out on some amazing video from some amazing skaters, dont let Berra himself ruin that for you

How great was Busenitz v Cole though??... anybody??? :D

i really didnt think there was a skateboarding thread here....well that makes me happy.

about the younited nations thing
the team with theotis beasly is gonna win....im still diggin the skater 7 video...
oh and the you better have got that video is good too.

RandyMarsh

Dude berras a douche??!! I didnt know >.<

Haha but seriously your missing out on some amazing video from some amazing skaters, dont let Berra himself ruin that for you

How great was Busenitz v Cole though??... anybody??? :D

There are also plenty of amazing videos elsewhere that deserve my attention :yes:

Busenitz vs Cole at BATB2 was the best game of skate EVER. ever. Fuck your double flips Cole!

Thecoon

Been missing the skate thread!!!!Wondering if anybody has checked out ben nordberg motha fucker has some style...check em out

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Just got done watching perhaps what is the greatest skate video of all time The Search For Animal Chin. Amazing fucking skate video.

StarFox

Mullens is THE all time great, but that said I doubt hes up on the super tech new school goin on today...* (see: BATB2- Dennis v Chris). no mannys, no feet on the ground, no primo = still mullen.. yeah but not his arsenal (the rules are designed for new school super tech its better that way :) at least its more specialized and so although you can get pretty damn creative, a guy cant just win with strage diversity rather than hard tricks) (4/5 letters you only get one shot)

*...Not that he couldnt be if he wanted to, and no doubt back in his prime he wins it 10+ years straight :)

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
How do you think Mullen would do in a BATB format?

Ive seen a couple times on text yoself that people have asked for him to do a battle commander. I hope he gets to compete in BATB 3. I think he could definitely make it to semifinals, if not win the whole thing.

im a skateboarder,i love the ledges and flatground but i got so many bowl rider friends and i love watching em shred that shit up,we all blaze before during and after the skate sessions! SKATE TO CREATE!

StarFox

Mullen would not cut it at BATB. Sorry to break it to you, but Mullen's day is long past. Also, it's a long stretch saying he's the all time great.

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

I Dunno...

...If it's a stretch its definitely not a long one, I mean I got just as much respect as the next guy, if not more, for Cardiel but Mullen invented/pioneered sooo many more tricks, let alone the kick/heelflip. Not knocking Cardiel though, "the all time great" is obviously opinion :D