What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SKATE OR DIE

Harvest

My boy just got his warehouse and converted it into a training facility...even tho i told him i could blow that motha fucker out! jeeze im sore got a good 5 hour sesh in today...sick new park.
:jump:
SHAKE JUNT!
picture.php

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Ramp up the jawn!!!

Now that I'm older I make sure to tell skate kids where to buy the security bits to remove the anti skate traps.
:D

Skate or die

benzo

siiiiiiiiiiiiiick..

my boy did the same thing.. i gotta upload some pics. its dope, but not as dope as your buddys!!

edit: haha its like a mini berrics!!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Looks obssom!

Looks obssom!

Mini Berrics,i agree!

need to add some more to mine ahahahahahahah just kidding but im proud of my totally HAND'labor

20860P1040395.JPG

20860P1040396.JPG

first one/lil one:

20860P1040397.JPG

20860P1040398.JPG

got a woodden'curb also but is so simple to see in your mind,

crazy winter here in Italy,we got just one public park,but tons of footballs 'camps

next project is a mad/large/FUN mini INDOOR

BY THE HOMIES FOR THE HOMIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jitKKStdY38

My boy just got his warehouse and converted it into a training facility...even tho i told him i could blow that motha fucker out! jeeze im sore got a good 5 hour sesh in today...sick new park.

Nice work!

Elemental: Your surfacing will be more solid if you screw it in left-right along the joists. Mark a straight line indicating the joists on each layer of ply and its hard to miss. Transition can be smoother by tying string to a fixed point and attaching a pencil to the other end about 8ft away.

Thats sick! I honestly would rather see that warehouse as a skate park than another 40 light warehouse blow out. Its the old saying given an inch and people take a mile. I think alot of us need to stop taking that mile. but yeah sick ass skate park...Bust a couple crooked grinds for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts