What's new

six pck phenos + others

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
picture.php

im keeping this one, and possibly the first one pictured in the above post.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smells are very interesting, ill add more after cure, but as of now the keeper has mostly lemon twang, with a minty menthol back and the others range from dirt to mint to lemon

beautiful

ok heres the chop shots, 62 days on these girls.
they are pretty bland, i was in a huge rush to finish this up before leaving town for awhile and didnt even change lenses at all. i think some are out of focus too.

PAKISTANI CHITRAL KUSH by ace
View Image

View Image

View Image

lone green pheno
View Image

wow great plants, great pics, but (coming from a professional photographer) you want to get the lighting so that there is no black shadow on the white background as it throws off the image, i'm glad you are trying though haha!

I really like the looks of PCK, how does it do on nutes? is it a big feeder. moderate or light?

btw that last pic of the black calyx is so cool!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
These are beautiful. I'm waiting on a pack from SeedBay but it has been stuck in the sorting facility for almost a week, so I'm getting a bit worried. Hope they will get here soon...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha, thanks for the kind words red dirt warrior. you must be in the southeast lol. but, those pics are garbage. i just snapped them in a huge hurry as i was chopping. all those images are taken in absolute dark with the flash on. so, i wanst trying honestly. :) check my thread for some better specimens. (link in sig)
i use my own organic soil that i mix myself and have been recycling for nearly two years now. so its hard to know how the plants feed, because they just take what they need. i usually supplement in late flower with some earth juice teas, and it seemed like the pck could have cared less. so if i had to guess, id say light to moderate feeder.
thank you very much for the input, feel free to critique the pics in my main thread, no one else really does

narrator - i hope you get those bad boys. i popped two packs to select from, and although there were alot of purples, they were very skinny as you can see. dont get discouraged if you dont find her in one pack, keep looking! best of luck to you

prest1- thank you sir

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely results nameless :) Always happy to see a happy end!

I dont know about photography but the plants have been matured with great skills :yes: Im sure you have found great purple parental plants to keep for future grows or projects.

Thanks a lot for your diary!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah i will start another thread when i start breeding, and add a few more pics in here, im running them again now. i have a cut of the male flowering and i hit the larger branchier one with some sweet tooth pollen. so there is more to come!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
here are two pck phenos just under a month in

smaller one
picture.php

larger one
picture.php

they are both purple, the larger one wont show it in pictures until week 7

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
narrator - i hope you get those bad boys. i popped two packs to select from, and although there were alot of purples, they were very skinny as you can see. dont get discouraged if you dont find her in one pack, keep looking! best of luck to you

PCK pack has arrived. Will hopefully get some going before years end. Got to get through some of the Haze and Haze Thai plants I've got going now.

Thanks,