What's new

Six month Cure: Three flavour's.

Here's some of my stash.

Sorry about the quality. of the pic's.

From left to right Jack Herer,Unknown Sativa,Unknown Indica.

Close up of indica

Some unknown super lemony stuff

Gotta get my self a proper digital camera with macro so I can show u guy's some proper image's.

G

6 months... *drools*... kickass man! Hows it smoke?

Last edited:
Hi Dez thanks for stoppin by.

I can't believe I kept these nugget's for this long they are from two harvests ago ,next comin in 6 weeks.

The smoke from all three is sublime but the Jack Herer is my favourite she taste's so spicey/musky, the smell of the bud is the same as the flavour of the smoke (wich is rare). The high is the most active high I've ever experienced it has no celing ,may be amnesia haze came close.
She looks white in the bud's, there is a lack of colour under the trichlomes like there's no chlorophyll there.

The pure sativa is sweet/lemony with playdough undertone's small pods with foxtailing not much flavour in the smoke but still a knockout if you overindulge .

The pure Indica grew almost triangular buds coated in thick resin ,bug fat swelled pod's and it stank real bad I dried this stuff at home and the neighbour complained .To tell you the truth this tasted better with a two week dry ,it seems to have lost flavour but the strength is definatly there.

The unknown super lemony stuff and blueberry (in the background of the bottom pic) ,has had a two and half month cure wich the blueberry need's for the true flavour to come through, but the super lemon stuff is great as soon as it smoke's but has very low tollerance build up, where as the berry's more comlex high get's you giggly especially after a few brew's.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here's one, 14 months from chop. Zamaldelica by Ace.

picture.php

Its not dry or crispy, but it will let you re-think the cultivars
your smoking now.

mmm. That bud's long gone now, but oh my, what a great smoke.

I still grow her out twice a year, because fuck yeah.

Latest posts

Latest posts