What's new

SIVLER BACK'S JUNGLE

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
SB - Lookin great and the selection is top notch. Cant wait for the finish.

C

cellardweller

OK. Wheres them pics at? :muahaha:
just stoppin in to say Hi to a friend!
HI!
~cd

G

Here all the girls together

Rainman--what's up bro :wave:

CD--Hey bro :friends: a good friend indeed :muahaha:

C

cellardweller

I see someones gettin better with their camera!
great job on that buddage too! I take it you let your leaves fall off naturally? Do those dying leaves take energy away from the rest of the plant? I dont know thats why Im askin..
:smoweed:
~cd

G

CD--That from not giving them no nitrogen....i started flushing at 49 days

Y

YwouldntI

lookin delicious silver,that reefermans pic ,now that plant looks fuckin awesome.dont get me wrong all that shit looks bomb bro,but those first few pics...wow yo shit looks dank as hell.good show,cant wait for the chop pics bro.peace-Y-

C

cellardweller

YwouldntI said:
that reefermans pic ,now that plant looks fuckin awesome.dont get me wrong all that shit looks bomb bro,but those first few pics...wow yo shit looks dank as hell.good show,cant wait for the chop pics bro.peace-Y-

No shit! :muahaha: that Reefermans looks like it'll pull 4 z's eeeaassy. I want you to go chop that mofo down, take pics and post em and then overnight that shit to me! :muahaha: :laughing: naw, Im just messin ya man..
seriously, you've done a great job on them.:respect:
When are ya choppin btw?
outty for now.. :joint:
~cd

G

Y--thanks bro i :respect: your opinion

CD--My friend :friends: i am sending you the whole thing :noway: :bat: LOL
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CHUBBY--i seen yours...mine don't have nothing on yours :muahaha:

IMPEACHME2--Thanks bro :muahaha:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That Reeferman cross lookin frosty as fuck Silver Back, good shit man, so u finna pull this week?

G

GETMO--Thanks :friends:....but not frosty as that hash berry

CD--yeah some coming down this Friday and some next Friday :jump: :jump:

asher1er

Veteran
SB, nice grow homie there some nice fat stocky plants! keep the pictures coming :joint:

there frosty as hell to :joint: :joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
How does that og x diesel smell. Man i pulled a fatty harvest off my og outside this year. You look like you are about to fatty harvest too.

G

AsHER1--Thanks homie :wave:

CHUBBY--I been working with it for two years now..It really smells like motor oil...some times when i trim them and watering them they make me sick on the stomach from the smell but then i laugh and say to my self that's that shit

hazy

Veteran
you ain't kidding about a jungle there, silverback.
That OG looks killer. motor oil huh?

G

Hazy-- :wave: yeah motor oil...dont get me wrong it some great shiiiit...it my favor it one that i have grown out.. :rasta:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
SILVER BACK said:
AsHER1--Thanks homie :wave:

CHUBBY--I been working with it for two years now..It really smells like motor oil...some times when i trim them and watering them they make me sick on the stomach from the smell but then i laugh and say to my self that's that shit
I feel the same way. The more putrid the better if you ask me.