What's new

Sir Paul is coming to Seattle

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I know that this forum reaches all ages and some of you will not agree, but one of the greatest musicians in history is playing in Seattle on July 19th.

There are a lot of musicians in history that hit a certain niche, play a certain sound or for any number of reasons finds a way to get some airplay for some amount of time, but I assure you Sir Paul is not one of them. His music has stood the course of time and shows a complexity that is completely unique. I cannot imagine any other band or performer that accomplished as many hits in such a short time as the Beatles. Paul is an accomplished musician, writer and a great human being. And unlike many of the surviving artist of his time he still looks reasonably good. Must be clean living.

I seen him play in Portland Oregon a few years ago and it was the greatest show I ever seen. Great musically, but it touched a lot of people on an emotional level. I seen couples holding each other, crying and everyone was singing.

I will be going to this show too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbLsYoL3ug

Sounds good! I'd go see his show, if it where in Arizona.

Enjoy the show.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon14.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon7.gif
[/FONT]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I know that this forum reaches all ages and some of you will not agree, but one of the greatest musicians in history is playing in Seattle on July 19th.

There are a lot of musicians in history that hit a certain niche, play a certain sound or for any number of reasons finds a way to get some airplay for some amount of time, but I assure you Sir Paul is not one of them. His music has stood the course of time and shows a complexity that is completely unique. I cannot imagine any other band or performer that accomplished as many hits in such a short time as the Beatles. Paul is an accomplished musician, writer and a great human being. And unlike many of the surviving artist of his time he still looks reasonably good. Must be clean living.

I seen him play in Portland Oregon a few years ago and it was the greatest show I ever seen. Great musically, but it touched a lot of people on an emotional level. I seen couples holding each other, crying and everyone was singing.

I will be going to this show too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbLsYoL3ug

Not a huge fan of Paul or the Beatles, but mad respect to both.

I can understand why the music would be an overwhelming emotional experience.

Their music touched, and influenced, so many lives.

Bottom line, Paul is a LEGEND of greatest stature.

I'd go to that show! :ying: