What's new

Sinmint cookies fems ( Sin City Seeds)

Thanks everyone. Sorry I havnt' been posting to much lately got a lot going on right now.

@hansNfrans , everything turned out great. Real pleasure to grow.

@Lacroix , Yeah she can grow pretty tall 2-3x stretch in flower easy. I only grew out 3 of the 4 I had and 2 of them stretched pretty good and the other one barely stretched at all. With that being said my #4 I'm starting to flower out now looks like its going to stretch alot also.

@Guy Brush , Sorry no hermie problems here. I will tell you all this though, I did have some male pre-flowers on all 3 plants right out of the gate. I tried to pluck all of them off but wasnt' totally successful getting all of them and I did end up with a few seeds. With that being said I never had a problem with it again the whole rest of the grow. I still ended up with a descent grow I thought. I will post a link from OJD about Feminized seeds maybe this will help you understand what might happen from time to time. Here's the link. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=227575 . Sorry you had bad luck with them I have seen only good grows on all the other ones I seen on the other forums.

Here are some dry shots at around a month cure. Sorry for the crappy pics I just don't have to steady of a hand lately. Peace and happy growing.....

20140114_184527.jpg 20140114_185146.jpg

20140114_185200_7.jpg 20140114_185328_4.jpg

20140114_185719.jpg 20140114_185952_8.jpg

20140121_080004.jpg 20140121_081816.jpg

Hey guys this is my first post in awhile but i was looking for a sinmint cookie thread as i recently harvested this lovely lady. I only grew one seed from a pack of seven fems and she was marvelous. Sorry to hear about the herms though. But they def have a good first impression with me. I will figure out how to post pics and show her off if that is ok.

Looks Killer dillydally... Frost monster no doubt. Just think you have 6 more to go through to find some more gems. I grew 4 out of the 7 and coudn't be any more happy with them.

I got the second round going on now with #2 plant from above. I let her grow out more this run in a 7 gal nursery pot. She's pretty big about 5-6 feet tall. This is the one that didn't stretch that much and was considerably shorter than the other 2. Big change this run, she stretched and grew alot more this time and thats a good thing I guess. I'm only running one this round because she took up the whole space this time. Trying to get more light and better airflow this time.

These pics are from last week, which they are 3 weeks from flip and really the 1st week of true flowering.

20140121_075353.jpg 20140121_075322.jpg

20140121_075647.jpg 20140121_075226.jpg

20140121_075255.jpg

Peace and Happy Growing........

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn DillyDally, those colas look silly from the valley.
Frost mosters no doubt, too strong for little sallies.
Im stoned....welcome to the site Dilly.

As far as home boy having hermie issues, that comes up sometimes with fem beans.
Pick off the pre-flower ballsacks and they usually are fine after that.
The clones dont grow them in the pre-flower area either.
If they are growing out the top colas, then chop em' and forget about em'.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice plants.i have wanted to try Sin City's beans for awhile too.I was looking at the Reclining Buddha and orig d hybrids.

Thanks alot for the kind words guys. Yea 4smokas your plants look great and im seeing alot of similarities. I grew her in a dwc tub 23 day veg topped for 10 main branches and yielded an unbelievable 108 grams chopped at 91/2 weeks. The smell after a good cure is a sweet sandlewood with a slight lemon undertone. The taste is hard to describe i get alot of a pine taste with a little sweet citrus. No mint or cookie dough flavor which was what i was expecting. But the high is where she shines a one hit wonder for sure. Actually to much for my liking a straight up couchlock until you pass out. I mean the fall asleep with your hand still in the chip bag stone. Super heavy, super munchies!

Although i really enjoyed growing her i would still love to get ahold of a legit forum cut which is the reason i started my cookie hunt and went with sinmint. You really can't deny the beauty of her even if she is surrounded by so much controversy. Hmmm just curious which testicle i would have to sell to get her here on the east coast. Im not using them anymore!

It says that sin mint was crossed with the original cookie cut tho, hopefully thats true. i hope that its potent. I will give it a try

Stagetek

Here are some in week 5; UnderCurrent XXL system, heavily aerated, AN Grand Master recipe on a Conny base (no Bud Candy or carbs, 1kW/plant.

Redbluffer

Sin Mint Cookies & Platinum Delights

Sin Mint Cookies & Platinum Delights

Cookies...

Attachments

• CAM01042 (600x800).jpg
    CAM01042 (600x800).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 25
  • CAM01094.jpg
    CAM01094.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 20
  • CAM01074 (600x800).jpg
    CAM01074 (600x800).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23
  • CAM01688 (600x800).jpg
    CAM01688 (600x800).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CAM01424 (600x800).jpg
    CAM01424 (600x800).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 30

Redbluffer

Had a few nanners on one plant very early in flower that I was able to pluck out with out them reappearing later on. Pretty much any cookie or pie cross are a bit more prone to being slightly unstable to some minor errors in the garden. Not sure what happened in my case whether it was grower error or natural expression, I was having some fresh air intake issues at the time. My overall experience with Sin City has been pretty good and I'd recommend their gear to anyone, especially knowing the testing that goes into strains before being released. Oh and sorry one pic above was of BLP not cookies.