What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

simplest?

illdank

i have $265 to make a hydro table.whats the simplest way to build it?can i buy house gutters and put rockwool cubes in em with water draining through the rockwool w/ nutrients,and a pump?or sum1 tell me the cheapest simplest hydro please!!for a 1000w.

G

You can easily buy a system for under $265. American Hydroponics Econo One Tray System is a 3' x 3' ebb n flow tray system that retails for $219. If you're running a 1k, that would work, or they even have a bigger 2 tray system which retails for $319. I've seen them in person, and they seem pretty solid. You can find them if you search on the internet. You can probably mail order it even if you live in the US. Hope this helps, happy smokin!

G

lildank- I take back my tray idea, and have to agree with babylon by bus, get the waterfarm. I have a similar system called multi-flow, and it is by far the easiest and most effective I've used. I dind't realize those waterfarm systems are so cheap, totally worth it. have fun!