What's new

Simple Closet - Barney´s Critical Kush

Desert Hydro

Veteran
my critical kush at like 5-6 weeks. its the more full and finished looking buds in the pic. this is my second run with her. im flowering out the mom and moving on. it was great but NOTHING can compare to my tsi fly pheno i found. its fast, super smelly, yields great and is EXTREMELY potent. i found my unicorn. im phasing out almost everything else right now. im only keeping her and the AK for now. ive popped some POG, jackberry, chemmy jones and a killing fields x bubba kush katsu cut

Attachments

• IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 5

Saran

Yup I thought the same thing I spotted yours right away. You threw me a curve ball with that tsi fly pheno but I looked it up and I think I might have one front RHS, the plant has been amazing to grow almost no stretch after starting 12/12 and was forming big bud sites a week and a half ahead of the others.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
tsi fly is a different strain from mosca i am running. i have critical kush, tsi fly, sweet tooth, herijuana and ak. i had two different phenos of CK. one monster plant that yield OK but not for as much room as she took up. the other two were smaller but didnt yield much over 1.5 each but it was all great smoke. the only reason im not keeping them is because tsi fly kills it in speed and yield as well as a bit more potency. CK was more of a stone and tsi fly was more of a heady c99 type high if that makes sense. i HATE being overly stoned. tsi was just heady enough for me to still go out and seize the day with all smiles

Saran

Just grew out and am still smoking a Sensi NL5xHaze its good but its a hella big head high I’m looking to this Critical Kush for a take the winds out of your sail body type stoned in the chair feeling with a nice dead stare.

Saran

Nope Not yet about 3 weeks yet, looking good though. I’m waiting to see the size Critical is famous for and I’m terrible at judging what's going to happen in the end.

Saran

Ran it up to 2.4 EC or 1200 PPM (.5 scale) but that raised a bit of hell as a few of the fan leaves got a tad crispy on the edges so I diluted it down to a 1.6 - 1.7 EC and flushed the blocks down with some dilute and we again have happiness.

1.6 - 1.7 EC (800 - 850 PPM) is were I should have kept it and it is what I would recommend.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Really looks good - theres something to say about keeping things simple.

Ive always wanted to try Barneys LSD.

Lathund

Barneys seems to have pretty good strains overall. Blue Cheese seems very well thought of. And Liberty Haze winning Cannabis Cub 2 years in a row.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ladies are lookin fantastic Saran !!! Looks like the V&B are doing well for you too . :dance013:

I already do DTW feedings now in 2 gallon pots of coco . it works great for me ... but i've been thinking about slabs of coco with either coco blocks or RW blocks like your using , to veg with here .... then drop them on the slabs to flower out .
so your feed schedule for veg will help me figure this out . thanx fo your replys

The slabs will make things so much cleaner & easier than the pots of coco . but your blocks just setting in a tray has me wondering again

Well i did start a run on the slabs but decided to go with nursery pots instead of the RW blocks ... wanna keep it all coco & the boss blocks are to big for the slabs ... but i might try the 8" boss blocks just in the tray like your doing but drip fed .

heres my slab run i just put in ....

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Great job on your grow & set up !!! i'll keep watching if ya don't mind a big puff cloud coming from the corner :biggrin:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
hope you dont mind me putting these up. my critical kush being flushed and put in dark for a few days. the reason it looks so compact is because its heavily zip tied. its an open branchy plant that would normally take up a ton of room lol

Attachments

• PB300001.JPG
    PB300001.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • PB300002.JPG
    PB300002.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 4

Saran

I got scared off and switched back to FNB and supp's,, The product was great to use I would love to get comfortable with it but not on this grow.

I like the photos of the Critical Kush they look great.

I'ma throw a few more recent ones up soon I'm at 9 weeks old 6 weeks of flowering.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i feel the same way. i feel there is potential in V+B but im scared to roll the dice when i do damn good with h and g. i spend more but it rocks. plus im switching back to active hydro so look out for my next undertaking of a 12 site greentrees system

Latest posts

Latest posts