What's new

Silverback OG???

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Maybe not dickish, and please, do understand, I'm not trying to be a dick, either....

"EVERY single 'Kush' out there?"

No, it's not.

Please, look at those pictures a little more closely.

Trichomes are incredibly noticeable, from a distance.

I can see why it was given the name it was, or, rather, a potentially viable reason why, the dried nug shimmers with a silvery effervescence. It's also a beautiful OG. Shimmering Silvery OG. Silver Back OG.

I hate when people call their strain, XXXXX XXXX OG, and it's really that 1/16th of it's genes are actual og, no detectable or discernible OG attributes...

This IS NOT one of those cases, this certainly does not look like a run of the mill OG.

Man, pot is getting to be really incredible people.

In my pot-smoking-lifetime, I've personally witnessed many a beautiful development.

/Rant -

D.C.
i guess i should have been more specific and saved you from this rant of yours.

When dried smells of a bag of Lemons. When smoked is very lemony with a kush exhale.

is what i was replying to.

Kushy

Thanks everybody. I am glad we cleared some stuff up. I guess we did at least. I could care less if its an OG or not. I do know that out of the 50+ stains I have ran, it is one of the best I've smoked and has a sweet lemony gentalness on the lungs that does not make you cough, and after 1 hit leaves me sky high. Lowest yielding plant I have ever grown but would not trade for any other right now. 65 days and ppms of 1800, this thing costs a fortune. But I will keep her around for a while since I believe only few were gifted out in colorado. It took me 2 years to even get a single cutting from a homie and had no idea it was this good.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to this thread and mad props for helping me distinguish it.