What's new

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yupp, she will be transplanted into a 3g fabric pot with coco and perlite. I poked more holes into the cup, around the sides and the bottom. She did drain better out the bottom when I did that

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet

fingers crossed on the her part :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

wicked! :)

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Transplanted her today!! Things didnt really get kickin' til a week or so ago. Hope to veg about a month give or take, then flower.
Transplanted into a 3g fabric pot, not a smart pot-but a fabric one. I forget the brand lol
Medium: Mostly Cyco coco, with a bit of perlite mixed in.
Nutrients: Clonex clone solution from rooting til two days ago. Ionic Grow for veg, and Maxibloom for flower. Going to try and feed everyday for 6 or 7 weeks, then RO for 2 to 3 weeks
Thanks for peekin' in :tiphat:

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

nice man! she looks great! any aroma yet?

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I haven't stopped to take a whiff lol, been pretty busy. I will try to get a scent today.
She has stayed squat, also has fat fan leaves and a fairly thick stem so far. I cracked or massaged the main stem and a few other spots before transplant, so she should heal over nicely :biggrin:
What should I expect for a flowering time? Thanks

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Things are still looking good... Beheaded her again today, and have some root action going on :laughing:
Haven't gotten any aroma's yet Med, keep forgetting to stop and take a whiff lol

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Just an update, pics were taken tonight. 5/30/14
Probs another 2-3 week veg, than 12/12
Thanks for checking her out

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

she has turned into quite the beast eh?

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes Med!, she has! Thats how I like em' lol. She has stayed pretty short overall, which I dig. What is the makeup of this strain? Indica, Sativa? Might actually flower her in about a week. Thanks!

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
heh bobo, nic stuff looks like a nice plant , looks a lil floppy thought , MM taught me to strengthen branches by twisting them lightly in between your fingers, try that out , really beefs up stems

_never grew in one of those bags looks kool , good luck BB

TS

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks T. Yeah, that was after squeezing the stems a little too hard so she flopped a little. Fabric pots are awesome, Smartpot's are my fave

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Put her into flower tonight!! Will take some cuts in the next couple and hope for a female! She is coming along nicely! Starting feeding her Maxibloom at one teaspoon per gallon yesterday. Will get some pics in the next couple

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

already silver eh?

i know exactly how sweet they are at this stage of the game

med-man