What's new
S

skeezo

So after I realized all the other testers were one-upping me, I moved my 10 medmangz, right next door to, the "Jeffersons".

Got 2 runts, but the rest are looking good..

S

skeezo

Wait.. Why is it good to leave them soaking in water????

That is the complete opposite theory I work off of.. Shorter soak the better; u don't want a seed drowning in water any longer than it has to.. Which is why many people don't use the cup of water method.

I pop in a cup of water, as soon as that botch cracks she goes into a moist paper towel. U want oxygen, lots of oxygen, not pathogens.

Personally me, I hate pulling the sprout from the paper towel.
I've broken too many tap root ends, which InmO, causes some funky growth. I go from bottle water soak to a piece of rockwool, to coco..

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta say the soak works great.
I've done both and with the silver skunks the soak was quick as hell and safe too.
48hours... no problems but ALL seeds germed.

Keep up the good work skeezo ! got a few slower ones too, but thesy're catching up now.

I don't think slow growth of certain seedlings is always genetic btw.
There are so many sources for mistakes or differences when we grow, it would be funny to assume that all our germed seeds receive 100% the same conditions... even when grown in the same space. one might be closer to the fresh air coming in, one more centered under the lightsource etc, maybe one got too much water somehow... there's a lot of variation.

Most of the seem to catch up anyways.

S

skeezo

Usually I keep my tester beans in party cups,in the corner for a few months, but damn, that dewdz plants are huge!..

If I was a referee, I'd check em for Barry bonds steroids!..lol
So I triaged 8 medmangz into 1galz/ 600mh district...

S

skeezo

:laughing:projects:laughing:

hahaha awesome lingo for your hoes big pimpin'

nice test!

Everything looks good!

Werd^, from one player to another, I see your doing yo thang over there also..
Treat ur hens right!.. I don't wanna come knock do's ho's.

Don't tell grandmaster Don Mm.. I had em locked in the garage for 40 hours without light..woops.. One day I'll be a big willy player, n not have to worry about house appraisals..

S

skeezo

The hen to the right got relocated to VIP 24/on district, 3days..for all the scientist weed nerds, who wanna see more pictures of leafs, n stretchy stems..

S

skeezo

Yo med mang!..
Just lettin you know, your hens is doing aaite..a few got accidentally blasted on the corner,don't worry doh.. I lowerd theyz EC.. N their happy now..
Got 8 topped n stuff..
Gonna put emz in tha impala next week, n hit tha switch on demz..

S

skeezo

Sorry for tha lag med mang, I got 8 femz to feed..I even kept 2 dewds,that are cheesy skunk smelling..their all way funner to smell, than my other beans/ cuts..
I didn't expect to keep so many..

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey skeezo

no worries buddy

they def are reekers man, in a very unique way!

please keep us posted

med-man

S

skeezo

I bought 4 more packs....there all stinky....
Yo! Medmang...
I gots 5 silver skunk biches in tha stable..there on week 2...

All smelling stinky...

Latest posts

Latest posts