What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Help me reconcile these statements

I mean if you have room meow, i was unaware of chimneyrig, chain -> pre filter-> reflector-> silencer-> scrubber ->chimney. Sounds good in theory on wheed!!!

reflector->fan-> silencer

Higher flow rate filter bc they i believe are designed as pull not push.

If we'd rather pull vs. push through the filter, wouldn't we want:

Reflector -> Scrubber -> Fan -> Silencer -> Chimney

? That way, we're pulling through the scrubber and pushing through the silencer?

calientecarlos

Veteran
If ya didn't want to build inline ya could stick large can filter at end of chain but your chimney i'm sure dictates that not possible?

Mister_D

Veteran
Help me reconcile these statements

If we'd rather pull vs. push through the filter, wouldn't we want:

Reflector -> Scrubber -> Fan -> Silencer -> Chimney

? That way, we're pulling through the scrubber and pushing through the silencer?

Yes that is correct :biggrin:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Reflector>insulated duct>filter>inline fan done

I made the mistake of putting lights after scrubber and was wondering why my house so stinky. Dirty air coming through small cracks in the reflector. ,

I used a sealed reflector on its own. Then ran filter directly to fan then out the tent. No smells

:)

I've never seen these inline scrubber. Must be new

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I wish I knew what y'all are talking about. Inline scrubber?
There is only one side to a charcoal filter. You connect it to the only opening there is.
Unless your talking about a whole nother brand new kinda charcoal air scrubber.
I connect my 6" High Output inline fan to the top of the filter. That goes through my lights and outside. It draws air through my filter, scrubbing the smell clean, then pushes all the clean, hot air from my lamps outside.
If this isnt what your talking about, then disregard the stoned retard over here. :whee:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Phunky Phresh!! I might get one for the septic at the lakehouse!! Inline more efficient and lasts longer, well i'll be ding dong danged darned. Never had to use a filter.. jah bless countrylife and big guns :headbange

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:peek: :peek:

I don't wanna f*ckin' trim tonight. At all. I was going to get a head start and knock some out last night, but I decided "no."

Today is day 85 for the Nightmares, 65 for the GSC..

No joke - Have I said I f*cking hate this part?

This is the point in the process where I may as well've been growing tomatoes. I enjoy trimming as much as I enjoy scalding, peeling & canning 5 pecks of tomatoes.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:peek: :peek:

I don't wanna f*ckin' trim tonight. At all. I was going to get a head start and knock some out last night, but I decided "no."

Today is day 85 for the Nightmares, 65 for the GSC..

No joke - Have I said I f*cking hate this part?

This is the point in the process where I may as well've been growing tomatoes. I enjoy trimming as much as I enjoy scalding, peeling & canning 5 pecks of tomatoes.

wahmbulance.jpg

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I hear ya man. I trimmed for the better part of five hours last night and have another five or so to do later today........sometimes I wish they had a pencil sharpener type of trimmer (now picture it in your head like in cartoons lol). Oh well though I do like seeing the results of all my hard work. I made a few seeds this run so it's fun to see how many I get from each different plant I hit with pollen.

Lookin' gorgeous, man! Can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long. Trimming definitely isn't any fun, but hey at least you're not running 15kw or something. You'd be trimming for weeks on end.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I want and inline filter for sure. If you have enough space. Might not be practical for someone like me that grows in a 3x3 tent

calientecarlos

Veteran
Isn't it supposed to be green?? You might have some bad stuff there bud it's all discolored.... I know how to safely dispose of it. Trim er up and send er to me i'll take er off yer hands no charge eh. Frigs sake durka durkastani princess whore sacrifices must be made for the greater good! So I got that goin for me which is nice:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts