What's new

Sideshow-bob's sideshow (good to be back)

breathless

breathless

21805very-berry_2-makro-2.jpg

This one made me all tingly all over. What a beautiful photograph. I love your strains and skills. Please keep em coming.

I changed my desktop picture about three times before I chose the above one.

I loved your smoke report for the nugs that you were gifted.

You must love sativas too?

niluola

This thread is a true gold mine of both mindblowing talent of growing and photographic skillz. Each shot is right on the spot! Bravo, Sideshow (aka retina rippin' "slideshow")!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hi folks :)

Not been online for some while... so many things happen and life just flies by - not always easy to find time to come here...

i have tons and tons of pictures from my time in spain... which was asolutely incredible btw, met so many great people and had the time of my life :)

hope i'll find time to upload a few, can't let this thread die.... we've made it that far already - nearly 20 pages... reading them is like going back...

i'm just about to smoke some destroyer from cbg... what a plant... charlie must be the best breeder around these days...

... ok enough of my stream of consciousness style... just wanted to stop by and say hi :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob it is great to hear you have been busy capturing new pix..can't wait to see your newest work, always top shelf..DD

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hey :)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Buddah: Yeah i'm back in good old bavarylon ;) incredible weather atm isn't it? i'm planning to go out and enjoy the piles of snow later today... after a good wake and bake with some sativas :D

Now let's see some pictures... i'll start with some pics i took from the plants of one of the best growers i came to know in spain... one of the aforementioned great people i had the honour to meet and now call my friend :) greetings jardi ;)

1st, his panama x deep chunk selection:

more 2 come

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thx Rastaidd :)

Next up is the hypro amnesia haze cut named "la cordobesa", cupwinner and all that stuff, yet it's not a haze imho... though a very good plant...

good vibes :)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
nice shotz bro...yeahh carzy weather......but i like it.....its so peacefull!!
getting high and walk through the white woods!!

edit: is the cm the ...i forgot the name....the cut which won the spanish cup??

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Good to have you around Highlight and MrX (eres el MrX del CC? ) :)

More of jardi's precious ladies... this is kalijah (blueberry x nyc diesel)

Ok, now i'm off enjoying the white world outside... sun has just come out and there's like 30cm or more of snow...

have good one my fellow cannafreaks :)

Mr·X

Veteran
Good to have you around Highlight and MrX (eres el MrX del CC? ) :)

Sí soy yo, pero todavía no puedo poner mi avatar por que soy nuevo en este foro. Estoy por aquí a ver si aprendo un poco de inglés y así beginner no tiene que traducirlo todo :D :D que mejor motivación que aprender mas sobre flores y por aquí hay muy buenos hilos.

Me he quedado sorprendido con tus fotos, con de muy buena calidad, pues eso, con tu permiso me quedo por aquí, un abrazo :friends: