What's new

Sickest Blueberry on the hill?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
it's not alive anymore, but this was the sickest ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOL DJ Short Blueberry Sativa

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Pre 2k blueberry/O's cut is the best I've had. Some call it the blueberry sativa, not sure if it's the same as other blueberry sativas out there. None other I've had come close, although the MOB is very nice. That being said I'm not really into the floral/earthy stuff.

picture.php

nvthis

Sick stuff, gentlemen.. GP, YUM!... So these were true to smell and flavor? Potency? Or, perhaps, both?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chili_Berksters Digital Berry mother...sickest blueberry EVER. 21 years old now, I believe.

Here's some Bx1 shots from the years

bbprechop.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Even the smoke in the air smells of blueberry muffins. Beyond dank!

dank.Frank

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
have not seen a "REAL" blueberry strain in over 15 years.....

everything that they say is blueberry, doesn't even come close....

GP73LPC

Veteran
is that Digital Berry available in seed format?

that thing is killer looking...

nvthis

Chili_Berksters Digital Berry mother...sickest blueberry EVER. 21 years old now, I believe.

Here's some Bx1 shots from the years

picture.php

Even the smoke in the air smells of blueberry muffins. Beyond dank!

dank.Frank

That's beautiful. Were the bx1's anything close to the mother? Thanks frank.. Any dried nug shots of this girl?? :D

have not seen a "REAL" blueberry strain in over 15 years.....

everything that they say is blueberry, doesn't even come close....

I am pretty much in agreement with you there bro... Part of the motivation for starting this thread... Just gotta connect with those fleeting thoughts.. Sometimes I question wether it was as good as I thought it was, ya know?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are from seed... Bx1.

I only have 15 left and a very proper male is already being held for about a year now. Those seeds will be at the bay....including a Ix1 of the Bx1. But I still haven't found my idea of the ideal mother. The male however, is epic. Still waiting for "The White" to float this way...I think that is his soul mate.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never held the mother; there are specific known traits I was given and looking for. The male is the culmination of those traits...he's perfect.

Females tend to have all the smell and flavor...but the structure of the original outcrossef father...aka bluebubble. It's all documented on IC over the past 4 or 5 years. Chili has been awesome that way.

dank.Frank

nvthis

I wish you godspeed and the best of hunting, Frank... Seriously, I want my smoky air to smell like blueberry muffins too lol...

GP73LPC

Veteran
Those are from seed... Bx1.

I only have 15 left and a very proper male is already being held for about a year now. Those seeds will be at the bay....including a Ix1 of the Bx1. But I still haven't found my idea of the ideal mother. The male however, is epic. Still waiting for "The White" to float this way...I think that is his soul mate.

dank.Frank

when you find her and make seeds let me know.

i'm good for a couple of packs :good:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fwiw...the male flips for pollen collection Sunday actually. Many other plants will meet him this next round, including Carolina Blue! That contains so much potential for a perfect plant...especially, on the blueberry expression. Slackx made Carolina Blue x Chem IBL and Phillthy made Carolina Blue x Swt #4. Both times the poisitive traits of Carolina bred true.

The cross would ultimately be:

(Blue Satelite 2.2 x Grape Krush) x DB Bx1

or

BB sativa x [SPG x (SPG x Temple Flo BB) x (True BB x BB) *x* Digital Berry aka BB x (Digital Berry x Sour Bubble Bx2)

Or something like that...either way, it should be insane berry!

dank.Frank

GP73LPC

Veteran
i think you need to start a thread for your breeding projects :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah...i think it jinxed my last few endeavors. Post when there are chickens to count... and something to show. Jacks Cleaner to this daddy will be interesting fun too...

dank.Frank

big twinn

Veteran
that should be some solid blueberry lines Dank Frank, jesus!

About to flower my Outkast cut of Dj Short's pre-2k blueberry sativa pheno. Vado describes it best as i have not tried it yet myself. Great pictures of her Vado, +rep.
I will say, she was the longest to clone out of 4 strains i have going.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you probably won like the origins of my Blueberry cut - a Dutch Passion fem :D

but it is superb, quite a sativa expression, very stretchy and foxtails like a good'n

picture.php

4 weeks
picture.php

veg
picture.php

goes blue/black outdoors in the cold
picture.php

VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent VG! We'll let the origin slide. :laughing: How "up" is she to blaze?

Outkast BB is a sick plant. Don't ever lose her. I know some who would literally fall to tears if that cut ceased to exist! Brother Vado knows what's good.

dank.Frank