What's new

sick srawberry cough need help

foof

my strawberrycough has yellowing on the edges of leaves and are kinda cupping any body know why
:comfort:

MagicChef

It would help to know what your feeding/how often/whats your ph/ runoff ph? You've got purple stems in the first pic usually the first sign of a hungry plant.

MC

foof

no i dint ask....i was wayering often very..rockwool holds alota water and i was over watering impatient....im using super nutrients two part a and b..grama enggys h-4 and b12.pph was 637 10 days into grow with clones from a club.ph was 6.8then droped it down to 6.o...lights on 20-4

Kyle Kushmans, strawberry cough will normally look like a white fire in hydro cracked out white buds not very big but frosty as hell. Strawberry Cough really shines in dirt where she originated. She is a very big yielder in dirt, Not in hydro. By the way your SC's are starving.

foof

for what...someone said ther in a lock out but im not sure.they said to much watter...any advice

foof

i feed em super nutes 2 part a and b and h2and b12.in rockwool but been water en em evry day soaked! im patient and may be over watering?