What's new

Sick plant in 5th week of Flowing (NPP) Help!!!

hey folks,

Sorry if I come off as an idiot. I'd imagine you get quite a few people here that do the same. Today was my first post on IC in about 1yr 1/2. I looked for the form you guys have been talking about but I can't find it. Can someone post a link if there is one.

Anyways, here is a little info with pictures.

1. 5 plants in mixed soil, in flowering stage at 5 weeks.
2. no clue on PPM/EC.
3. Cornucopia Formula X, watered every other feeding.
4 at temp is at 72 during day, 66 at night.

5. Last feeding was with Molasses. 3 TABLESPOONS per Gallon, 3 days ago.

6. I do have a bug issue. Tiny black insects that fly but seem to love the soil.

7. Snype, Medium raw Steak, juicy, and good!!

8. IF I am leaving anything out guys...let me know.. I feel that im leaving a ton out but I cant really type....Im at work lol

The leaves are curling down with brown spots on the edges. Kinda dry feeling.

:thank you:

Snype

Veteran
xxoshz25xx,
Because you gave me a Neg Rep, I personally will never help you with any problems that you have. I take time out of my busy life to help people like you with their problems in the Infirmary. I could Neg Rep you too and I know you don't care but I told myself that I would never do that to anyone and I never will. I don't really have anything else to say and I'm not mad at you personally but I'm angry with the situation and this is all because you just didn't want to take 3 minutes to fill out a form when I spend hours here.

first off snype, stop crying. this is the internet and i gave you a negative rep for being a asshole to me earlier. i apologized to everyone earlier because i havent been on this site and forgot my way around. you were the one being arrogant...go back and read you posts...and stop crying... i joined this site 2 yrs in advance before you. i came here looking for help not for someone to be a clown.
enough being said..negative yes.. carry on

Snype

Veteran
Yeah I guess I can be or come off as arrogant sometimes and I just can't help it. I'm bi-poler. So if I came off like that to you then I apologize, sometimes I can take things too far.

snype,

I want to also apologize for my interactions earlier. I am too clinically diagnosed, bi-polar. Nothing personally, but I felt aggravated with your posts. I didnt know Stitch had a sticky form. If I can, I will pull the negative feedback.

again my apologies!!

Snype

Veteran
And people think we need mods to solve our problems binning threads. Weed always seems to bring people together in the end. Don't worry about trying to fix the rep. I have a lot of bad rep, I'm sure you know. Lol!

G

Guywithoutajeep

omg you guys...i have a spare bedroom so you two can be alone

I'm going to say overfed. You have your classic extremely dark green (high N) with some pretty severe clawing. Typically overwatering makes your leaves look more leathery (they look sorta oversaturated) and droop with a little less of the clawing that you have. When I see underwatering it is usually obvious, the plant just looks fuckin dry. I don't see that either.

I would say reduce all of your nutrient levels. First flush of course. I think 3 tablespoons is a little bit much as a soil bloom booster too. I see a lot of people saying they use no more than a tablespoon or a teaspoon.

In the end, your system is probably out of balance. The only way to get a better grip on what you should actually be giving your plants, is to know your ppms and use a nutrient calculator.

G

Guywithoutajeep

Also in order to better help you, the forms can be found at the beginning of the sticky thread "The Complete Gude to Sick Plants,pH and Pest Troubles"

Take care.