What's new

Sick of being nice!!!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Recently I had to actually stop myself from full out beating the shit out of someone. I have not yet, but I feel more and more everyday closer to actually doing it. I know I will only end up in jail, but just that once it would make me feel so much better. May be I should invest in a punching bag or continue taking wrestling, or better yet go see a phyciatrist lol.

TGT

I wont talk to neighbors when doing stuff outside. Have a few nosey ones that like to talk. I have figured out a way to ^^ow the lawn so I dont stop where any of the^^ will be. If they are outside I just wave, and keep on ^^owing. Its not that I dont like the^^ . Its that I like to be left alone. I have an introverted personality. Too ^^uch extraversion wears ^^e out. And I have a very stressful job. And deal with an unreal a^^ount of stress on a daily basis. So on ^^y day off I like peace and quiet. Yukon, you should ^^ove to Pa. You would fit right in. No one would bother you.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
"it's a hard world to get a break in...all the good things, have been taken"-Eric Burton & the Animals

Tokermon

people are shitheads in general. Just take what you need from them and throw em away like a wrapper if they don't please you. i'm in the process of trying to think this way.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
the best policy is to ignore most people....in the sense if they act like assholes....just keep doing what is important to you

if you react in the sense....*I ain't taking nobody's shit*.....you will always be reacting...like someone pulling your strings

and beating somebody up.....is not the way to get the steam out....for one it can get you thrown in jail....and sometimes you can over do it....or that person might end up being like bruce lee and kicking your ass...lol

its harder to *ignore* some assholes.....but think what is more important in this situation......whatever happens if you are not an asshole and for some reason do act like one because of someone elses behavior......you will always feel horrible after....even if they are wrong

i guess its adrenaline in your blood....after everything settles....this down feelings comes over you even if you were right

the only time you should let it all go....is....when you are defending yourself or one of the people you hold dear...family or not...imho

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
man....i could write for hours on this subject.....living with depression for most of my life and being pretty withdrawn the whole time ....i walk around keep to myself ignore ppl so didnt notice much if ppl are assholes so didnt react ....the last 5 years ive been changing....i cant shut my mouth now im not out to save the world but when i can see an injustice against weaker ppl i react something cronic and feel someone has to stand up and say something and cause im there its me...if sum1 is being a prick i see red and they sorta realise oooops wrong guy to be a smart ass too ...like at the shop the otherday the girl while i was trying to return a broken timer was fine until she got of the phone with her superviser ....then had an attitude...i lost it sorta blacked out duno if i did what was going throu my head or not? was yeling fullon ppl in the shop were staring ...she said i was being rude...RUDE? as i walked out i said hey! i wasnt being rude...you fukn stupid slag....now thats being rude see the difference?....and went home rang her superviser.

i feel so evil these days...sometimes i feel a bit bad after(for many days after) sometimes i want to go back for more because i forgot to say something and that pisses me of for days.

i used to listen to every word ppl spoke....hang of there every word....now when ppl talk i realise after i have no idea what they have said or there on about.

were i live is a small block of flats ...my best mate of 10 years lives here ....i moved here cause he's here....year and 1/2 ago things came to a point and i saw red....im supossed to be a mate not a mug told him to go to hell ..i see him every day pretty much ...i dont talk to him or look at him and never will again ...even if sumhow the guy saved my life or something...maybe i'd say something...like... now get the fuck out of my face!

i wonder what happened to me ...will i get worse ....will something snap again and i'll change back to being a nice guy? mmmm duno seems like to much work lol......

its sad but i'd rather hang out with you guys ....and my 2 sons ...and my mum(thou she pisses me off too...thou i think someone has had a talk to her of late and she's eased up...thank fuk)

i wear sun glasses even when its a dark day...only cause i dont wana be personal with anyone.

wish i could just move away back to the country on acerage ...raise animals grow weed and vegies and be a hermit .... play guitar real loud and sing till my throat hurts ....and buy paint to make signs to let ppl know how much i would dislike it if they knocked on my door :rant: ....im hungry bye.HH. =]-~

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
NOKUY said:
hell verite the 1 time i sort of disagree w/ you.

i dont have to be nice to anyone because i can handle everything mySelf...

i dont ask anyone for anything, and if im somewhere where they make me have to then i make it their problem not mine.

if i need to explain more than that then i will...but i should not need to.

(alaska in my blood deep...what else to be said?!)

I live in the city bro, I have about 8 fast food and about 10 chain restaurants all within a miles distance. As much as Ive asked none of them will let me cook my own food. I like getting good food and better yet I like getting good service. Being nice is an integral part of that because Ive seen assholes and how they are treated by service staff and I refuse to be one of them. Not saying none of them deserved it either because Ive given them the asshole treatment and I either have made sure I was done at the establishment and not going to return or made sure they wouldnt know me from joe schmoe later, either way I made sure they deserved the asshole treatment from their service, not just because I could be an asshole any old time.

I have also been in the 'service industry' as long as I can remember. Just so happens my service industry happens to charge some god awful rates per hour, some consultants in IT can get the same rates decent lawyers make. I can tell you for a fact that nice people pay less money on their service bills than assholes do. Thats the way I bill and Im sure thats the way millions of other service people 'bill' too.

I dont say more than a few words to the neighbors but they are always friendly words and more importantly I wave to all the neighbors when I pass them in the car. Why? Not cause I want them to come over uninvited, because its a simple gesture thats fairly worthless and the returns can be surprizing. One neighbor I waved to and never said one word came over one day and said he was getting rid of his truck that was the same model as mine and asked me if I wanted a tonneau cover for the bed. He even came over a couple days later with tools and installed it. I offered to buy him a case of beer and he turned it down.

Kinda weird since I thought you mountian folk all picked at least one family or person nearby to be friendly to for when you really got in trouble and knew by the time an ambulance actually found your place and got you back to the hospital you'de be dead so your best chance at survival was having that close neighbor drive you to the ER.