What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheDank23

Veteran
Woah, guess i said somethin they didn't like?

That there is a Glue S1 lyryc, and no, no A/C those fuckers cost so much to run. Simple room planning, lots of circulation and good intake/exhaust, pretty sure its all in my thread, also, no I don't have a basement, I wish! Listen to silver, nobody gives a fuck, LISTEN (selectively of course) just do your thing!

Whats up with that glue top???:watchplant: Looks all too familiar, and I don't even wanna say what I think it is...

Caleb, Backyard farmer, smoke another one guys.... I know I will :tiphat: In the meantime, I'd be happy to take you up on a little friendly competition! If that's blueberry hiding behind a new name... again, i was a fan of your crazy thread before it got shut down, at least the growing part...

BYF, You say yours is frostier and healthier, I've yet to see a single picture from you, ever..... a simple cola shot should be enough to confirm what your saying is true... correct? well, your move buddy :biggrin: GAME ON!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i call Timewarner cable to bitch that my pictures took 3 minutes to upload - just5

so i call Timewarner cable to bitch that my pictures took 3 minutes to upload - just5

Tell me why on the phone my Speedtest.net shit goes from 30ping - 11mbps download - and 2.4 upload to fucking

11 ping - 54MBPS download - and 4mbps upload.... Why the fuck do I have to call for the actual service I signed up for. FUCK.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I can't catch up to the uploads!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Now I can't catch up to the uploads!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

before picture uploading took AGES... now im stuck waiting to post

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All Caught up

All Caught up

Now that I did what I said I would, this thread is done.

picture.php

Thank you lurkers. Thank you posters. Thank you friends. Thank you haters. Thank you.

I enjoy growing and this makes it more fun, some times.

:wave:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah, guess i said somethin they didn't like?

That there is a Glue S1 lyryc, and no, no A/C those fuckers cost so much to run. Simple room planning, lots of circulation and good intake/exhaust, pretty sure its all in my thread, also, no I don't have a basement, I wish! Listen to silver, nobody gives a fuck, LISTEN (selectively of course) just do your thing!

Whats up with that glue top???:watchplant: Looks all too familiar, and I don't even wanna say what I think it is...

Caleb, Backyard farmer, smoke another one guys.... I know I will :tiphat: In the meantime, I'd be happy to take you up on a little friendly competition! If that's blueberry hiding behind a new name... again, i was a fan of your crazy thread before it got shut down, at least the growing part...

BYF, You say yours is frostier and healthier, I've yet to see a single picture from you, ever..... a simple cola shot should be enough to confirm what your saying is true... correct? well, your move buddy :biggrin: GAME ON!

Dude very nice S1 pheno! are you on instagram? Jackmayoffer from TLC found pheno #113 out of the GG#4 S1's from Uknownprophet - and its a fucking killer looking pheno. Have you had GG#4?

I do listen to silver, its just the dam internet, theres no tone, and no one knows me, and im the exact opposite of current society so im not a typical consumer/citizen. I'm too free and it makes me stupid in ways.

I miss blueberries thread too, fool had great vibes at the start, but it seems like his personal life was bleeding into icmag completely and derailing his entire mantra.

BYF tagged me in some photos on his Instagram, and his claim is ahem, to be polite, far fetched.

BYF must think a flushed plant is unhealthy lol. I zoomed in on your photo and there isn't even tip burn... idk, maybe he was drunk, those norcal guys sure have it good.

Thanks for stopping by dank, I have to catch up in your thread.

Croptober

Great pics, your cookies and glue look good. What's the lineage of the flamethrower OG looks dank? Did you go to the SoCal cannabis cup?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]lg5QiWntQJg[/YOUTUBEIF]

FlameThrower OG is WIFI OG x Alien Kush or something like that maybe fire alien kush?

Thanks man. Dude the flowers are AMAZING! The glue is so terpy. and the glue trim came thru in the wax!!! glue terpppps :D :D :D

Oh and did I mention I been getting raspberry maplesyrup flavored GSC hits? Yeah that bitch in the jar is a fucking master piece.

the forum is permanent here

I did go to the cup but I got high as fuck and I didn't take many pictures.

I attached everything i got lol

Attachments

• DSCF6415.jpg
    DSCF6415.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF6409.jpg
    DSCF6409.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF6410.jpg
    DSCF6410.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF6422.jpg
    DSCF6422.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF6423.jpg
    DSCF6423.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF6407.jpg
    DSCF6407.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF6424.jpg
    DSCF6424.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF6426.jpg
    DSCF6426.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF6428.jpg
    DSCF6428.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF6417.jpg
    DSCF6417.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 7

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to automate if I wanna fly anywhere, and thats not going ot happen.

Long story short the electrician was here, and this shithole apartment building has some very illegal electrical shit going on. It works, but its fucking illegal as fuck and not to code. My main breaker is sharing a neutral with another breaker! and Its not resolvable. Couple that with the fact that some how one of the phase leading to my panel was grounded out but still giving me power, and now is totally grounded out and not working...

I basically paid to get back to square one. :wallbash:

I don't think I can automate, not with the summer coming up and living with a fucking imbecile. And soon i'll have 2 more roommates and thats just ganna be dandy. lol

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shit my boy chubbynugs came THROUGH!!!!

that unit of trim/nug I ran, came out SO FIRE.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

so Socal Edison has been charging me electricity at a flat rate per kilowat.

Its killing me. My stupid fuck roommate uses the A/C at fucking midnight to 10am every day to sleep... when all that stupid piece of faggotry shit has to do is open his mother fucking windows and leave his bathroom door open.

But get this. The germs in his bathroom, coming into his room at night, are a clear no no, so he can't leave the bathroom door open to his master bedroom.

And heres the fuckign irony, This little bitch is crying his bathroom is dirty, but he has bowls of food he made that are easily 2 weeks plus old, sitting, crusty, and moldy all around his room... And he doesn't wash his dog... EVER.

But the bathroom is too dirty, for him to leave the door open so he could use thermal dynamics to cool his room and shit at night, instead of the A/C.

FUCKING STUPID CONSUMER FUCK. EATING JACK IN THE BOX MAKES YOU FUCKING RETARDED.

:rantoff:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the good vibes, the bad attitude, the ugly weed

^ new thread.

Go on Instagram and look up :the_real_cannafornia

got a few videos of it.