What's new

SibannaccannabiS

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
lol don't go grabbing any more coc lol , yea im sitting here thinking wtf to do with these plants . I think ill switch the horti scrog into a vert once its empty and fill it up with 4 plants same strain on a drip system . Then once the vert tent is empty which will be on Dec 26 fill her up with 4 plants on a drip monocroped that'll leave me with a mother of each strain and a bunch of seedlings to flower out . I have been thinking about throwing the chemmy jones into flower as well as the larry og they have clones available now but I would have to squeeze them in the vert. :thinking:

I bet the glue could give you 1.5oz +/- budsicles outta each 6L ...you do the math ;)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its the work thats repelling :D

Outa 70 plants in veg, only 2 are in 3 gallons and both are not rooted up, the 2 gallon GSC isn't even close to ready either and shes supposed to be my new mama.

Everything else is in 6inch containers and im transfering them over to 2 gallon smarties tonight.

OR I can up pot my 3 inch container Glues/NTOG's and get those into 2 gallons so that the 6inchers can fill in even more...

but then im back to the same bullshit problem, SPACE lol

HOME DEH POT here i come. Shelf, cages and id that place always gets an impulse buy outa me lol oh yeah a new shower filter.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
walking thru the door with my coco as we speak , seems like im up at my local hydrostore more and more these days.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
walking thru the door with my coco as we speak , seems like im up at my local hydrostore more and more these days.

that's how you know you're doin it right. :biggrin:

I want some lower back pain. Also how you know you're doing it right :laughing: Gonna grab 25 2gals and .. well I guess about 50 gallons of coco this week. :dance013: You guys checked out veg+bloom? Lovin the stuff. Frost off the chains.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
only moved 6 GG#4 in 2 gallon smart pots, added 7 plants to bloom.

only moved 6 GG#4 in 2 gallon smart pots, added 7 plants to bloom.

[YOUTUBEIF]llLlFcq3K3U[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden Connection

Garden Connection

I have this weird but cool synergy with my gardens.

I fixed the PM, Spider Mites, Caterpillars and leaf miners. I spent a lot of time pruning/cleaning and gave everyone a big heap of compost to chew on as they restructure, organize and bloom all over hte place again.

Its my fault those bad pests showed up, I lost diligence and simple habits like misting daily.

But theres this energy I get from the gardens, I have not ate anything substantial today, a banana and one apple. But i feel alive as hell, even this stoned.

I feel this type of connection with my canna garden as well, and I think late blooming plants and their dying frequencies overall effect me on a small scale. I been thinking today and reflecting on things, making connections and I feel that there is an extremely strong synergy between my health and my multiple gardens health.

If one of my gardens or part of them isn't doing well it effects me subconsciously so-to-speak. OR maybe on a frequency that translates into various emotional charges that change...

idk theres something going on and ima try to figure it out and read the connection and potentially harness it positively.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to set up a light source for my macro pictures

I need to set up a light source for my macro pictures

because the super macro setting doesn't allow flash, its a real PITA but ima be into once theres dry shots to take, i wanna figure the camera out so I can quit wasting time on dumb shit / pictures.

That GSC :canabis: I fucked up tho, I took her off the dry line too soon. Shes not a plant to use stem snapping as a determination. I gave her 7 days, but she should of dried 10, potentially 14 days, due to the leaf mass left on coupled with the density. Jar smells like cookies but i been burping it like a crazy man, all the time and when I wake up or come back from some were for a long time, you can still smell that green smell or moisture or freshness, w/e... i know next time!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck

I had to harvest tops separate from the base of the plants because I used a cage for support.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Neville Haze

Chem Sis x Neville Haze

#1 gone for ever, smells good, grows terrible.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Nevilles Haze #1 Harvested her on Day 65, the fade was too strong and happened on its own, but I think it was a deficiency and that is a very sativa flower.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HOL Sugar Cane Train #1 Round 2 Day 69 Harvest
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Making sure I grow that FTOG big before I flower her again hehe

Making sure I grow that FTOG big before I flower her again hehe

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burning Desire

Burning Desire

Smells great, but roots didn't preform. Bad yield. Got another on Day 49 and its ganna be way better, it freakin split at hte stalk!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

One of hte many free joints from Hempcon - it was alright, better tasting than most others, but nothing special high wise or potency wise.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts