What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always this same fucking problem... Don't mist and theres been no dome for days

Always this same fucking problem... Don't mist and theres been no dome for days

2nd batch of clones
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres gotta be some type of fungus or disease attacking these things when their weak

theres gotta be some type of fungus or disease attacking these things when their weak

what do you guys think? This problem persists but I still get good roots - and the first batch of clones didn't show this problem.

Its kinda like necrosis but it starts across all the leaf blades in a band thru the center of the leaves
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this shit is confusing and getting old

this shit is confusing and getting old

thats why I took way more cuts than I need!

they look good from above - well kinda
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

old ones are doing way better
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oasis cubes are fucking awesome my new way to clone.

Oasis cubes are fucking awesome my new way to clone.

Root Dip - Oasis Cubes - Really healthy happy plants.

picture.php
picture.php

I got other problems too haha - some seedlings just aren't diggin it...

Confusing cause they got the love like everything else and most are doing really well. Natural Selection?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
would love a bigger veg garden

would love a bigger veg garden

some seedlings look stunted - straight un happy. They got hte same love like everything else.

Don't wanna part with em - they smell amazing.
picture.php

also this algae bullshit was annoying need growstones for that
picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:

Thats all for now till I can get into the flower room tonight.

Did I mention I got glued :greenstars:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Looks like over watering on the seedlings and maybe that also on the clones along with lack of light or at some period they had lack of light n began to lighten up like that and kill them selves. That's what happens to some things really quickly when they go from intense light to very weak lighting, especially if u maybe put in a cup in the dark or near dark for a day or two before u even put them into cubes.
Also soak ur cuts for 24 hrs before u put them into cubes. Keeps them wet while they adjust to drinking out of rock wool or whatever plug u use. It helps avoid sagging limp cuts that first day u stick em in. As long as they are hydrated that seems to help the transition

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Camera battery dead...

Camera battery dead...

Right on that's an excellent score she's pretty hot right now... :tiphat: congrats !

:dance013:

Looks like over watering on the seedlings and maybe that also on the clones along with lack of light or at some period they had lack of light n began to lighten up like that and kill them selves. That's what happens to some things really quickly when they go from intense light to very weak lighting, especially if u maybe put in a cup in the dark or near dark for a day or two before u even put them into cubes.
Also soak ur cuts for 24 hrs before u put them into cubes. Keeps them wet while they adjust to drinking out of rock wool or whatever plug u use. It helps avoid sagging limp cuts that first day u stick em in. As long as they are hydrated that seems to help the transition

Thanks for stopping by man!

Yeah I think i over watered them... Blasted coco and its confusing properties!

Sucks how you can not over water containers - but some how the plants in them lol

Read a very interesting article about Terpenes Kenneth ‘K’ Morrow Discusses The Future Of Dabs & Cannabis Concentrates

I hope most of those seedlings make it - they all have very strong smells and trichomes are really nice even for suffering my abuse.

Flower room pics later

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya, theres definitely a balance between too wet and not wet enough when it comes to clones.

I do 1 plant at a time. I remove the leaves I don't want prior to taking the cut. Cut and immediately into a cup of water. I soak my cubes in tepid water with about a 1/2 tsp of DE and I squish and turn them a few times. I don't make a fresh cut before dipping in compound, as they go from the plant to soaking wet pods in under a minute. No dome, no heat mat. Just a light misting 2-3x a day but only in the winter. Esp this winter - low 30% rh indoors this year. Oh and my clone closet sits at around 72* most of the year.

Does the problem go away when they get planted?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

I replaced all the medium on the really bad seedlings. The roots were all rotting - and people want to use pure coco coir lol... maybe established plants but that shit sounds like disaster.

So fresh coco - watered and im going to leave them till their bone dry. You can see a few of hte plants responding

Planted my clones and I have so many to give away but its hard getting them to people with variable schedules that don't mix

3 NTOGs and 2 extra SLHxMM#2.

Going to thin out hte Berry Haze/Lemon Haze clones and pick 1 Jack33 clone.

Then its a race to see who does the best - then keep 1 of each strain - begin bonsai training - and then gift the rest of the plants or fill up the flower room if at all possible... its fucking full in there.

the buds are developing real nice - and it smells awesome.

Super Lemon Haze x Midnight Madness = Pineapple Haze. Might call it pineapple skunk if it carries the same skunky-ness that hte other two phenos did from the last batch - strong skunk taste/smell

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Heres #3 shes ganna be nice - but nothing like #2
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Berry Haze

Berry Haze

Fucking stretcher lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

In fucking love with this plant everyone - it has all of it.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG - perfect name.

Night Terror OG - perfect name.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sorry for the blurr - pictures are way harder this round... no room lol

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big Bud TIME! Staying on schedule -

Big Bud TIME! Staying on schedule -

I have 1 more round of pruning to do. Can't supercrop enough or it all...

Completely outa space and I would love to start flowering more

thats all for now :wave:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT! I always talk about it - but smack in your face...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT! I always talk about it - but smack in your face...

There are some issues that must be overcome before urine fertilizer can become “mainstream.” Although urine is technically sterile, it does contain traces of pharmaceuticals, which are not removed at wastewater treatment plants. The Rich Earth Institute is currently working with the EPA to track how the soil is absorbing these types of contaminants from urine fertilizer.

Human Urine May Represent Future of Fertilizer

DJXX

Veteran
with coco, i have had better luck with the youngins by letting them get a bit dryer between feeds..once the roots are established well you can keep em wet...and i feed 3 to 4 times to each watering...and once a month i flush em good to clean out the possible salt build up...understand i am a newb with coco and still trying to figure it out...what brand of coco do you use...i have been using botanicare cocogro, 5 kilo blocks ...and since the beginning of my coco endeavor.. i have had good success with it...but am always up for something better..have a good weekend..dj

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Everything is looking proper over here most def. Cant wait to see the screen fill out with fat ripe flowers

:tiphat:

E.C Haze

Thanks brother - Can't wait myself!

Weed everywhere, that's a good problem to have... :joint:
Look'n proper in here LyryC, bout too blow up on ya bro !

Yeah I have ot duct n weave thru the plants ot water. Can't be poking my head up - but thats how I like it! not an inch of table or light wasted!

with coco, i have had better luck with the youngins by letting them get a bit dryer between feeds..once the roots are established well you can keep em wet...and i feed 3 to 4 times to each watering...and once a month i flush em good to clean out the possible salt build up...understand i am a newb with coco and still trying to figure it out...what brand of coco do you use...i have been using botanicare cocogro, 5 kilo blocks ...and since the beginning of my coco endeavor.. i have had good success with it...but am always up for something better..have a good weekend..dj

Yeah I realized that with seedlings and coco you need to water once - set it forget it and then check to see when its dry and repeat 3 - 5 times - then their freaking dry everyday and you need an up pot and you scratch your head in confusion as to where everything is going to go lol.

I use Sanctuary Soils Coco Coir - called Dutchmaster - I use it straight out the bag - and mix with perilite/growstones. its 20$ a bag at my shop - they say canna is more popular but it costs more

60/20/20 coco/perilite/growstones

I water after I transplant or before I sow.

Heres my watering schedule for flower.

Monday - Base Nutes
Tuesday - Base + Additives
Wednesday - Base
Thursday - Base
Friday Base + additives
Saturday Base
Sunday Ph'd Water(I use R/O)

I can go over what I'm mixing on each day - the base is Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom

For Veg I use either Sensi Grow from AN with an assortment of additives put in at different times - like B-1 Red or Green from Technaflora - Plus C from Microbelife - SNS 209 - Hygrozyme - mag/cal - and my FAVORITE STUFF Roots Excelurator from H&G - I HIGHLY recommend the roots excel.

I say using coco twice is super cool - but 3rd/4th times are going to potentially give you some trouble - my experience. The plants outside - fucking love it - and succulents seem to grow exceptionally well with my old mixes being reused.

Thanks man! have a great weekend yourself! Nice to see you here!

Oh my god, Master Scrogger.

Really? Thanks! First time using a screen lol :shucks: :tiphat: thanks man - stop by later - its going to get insane in here!

:wave: